- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping address issue
12 years 5 months ago #152154
by gomay
Shipping address issue was created by gomay
- url of the page with the problem -- : mymineralkids.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- :latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I've noticed that if I try to change the shipping address it also changes the billing address during checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- :latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
I've noticed that if I try to change the shipping address it also changes the billing address during checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152157
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping address issue
Hello,
I just tested it through your website and it seems to be working fine, can you give me more information about your issue ?
I just tested it through your website and it seems to be working fine, can you give me more information about your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152342
by gomay
Replied by gomay on topic Shipping address issue
Basically i add the product to check out ente an email address and address. However, I choose a different shipping address I put in the different shipping address then click the check box near the first field of the shipping address. When I do that it changes the billing address to match the shipping address. INstead of having 1 address for billing and another for shipping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152457
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping address issue
Hello,
I tested it again, and it's still working fine, so can you :
- can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
- show me some screenshots of how are you having your issue ?
I tested it again, and it's still working fine, so can you :
- can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
- show me some screenshots of how are you having your issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152462
by gomay
Replied by gomay on topic Shipping address issue
I go in 2 step 2 enter billing address then for shipping i click the (edit pen) icon and enter a different shipping address. WHen I click the (check box) it changes my billing and shipping address. I am using the latest version of chrome when running test
I've attached screenshots.. well I can't attach screenshots you can send an email and I will send it if you want
I've attached screenshots.. well I can't attach screenshots you can send an email and I will send it if you want
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152465
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shipping address issue
Hi,
Indeed, if you click on the pen, it will edit both addresses because it's the same one.
What need to be done is to select a different address in the dropdown, or create a new one by using the option "new address".
Indeed, if you click on the pen, it will edit both addresses because it's the same one.
What need to be done is to select a different address in the dropdown, or create a new one by using the option "new address".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds