- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout address doesnt appear + Duplicated produc
12 years 5 months ago #152216
by sepehrack
Checkout address doesnt appear + Duplicated produc was created by sepehrack
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
gosafaritours.com/index.php/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I'm relatively new to Joomla and HikaShop. I'm currently using the Starter version to familiarize myself with the shop before I delve into the Business editions. I'm having two issues. One relating to the checkout phase. Currently, I want my customers to go in and fill out a form without registration, and then get pushed to PayPal afterwards. At the moment, the form just doesn't appear after the customer has decided to go through the shopping cart.
My second issue arose earlier when all of my products became duplicated. I've looked around the forums for a while but cant find a definitive answer. Please let me know how I could fix this.
Thank you very much
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hello
I'm relatively new to Joomla and HikaShop. I'm currently using the Starter version to familiarize myself with the shop before I delve into the Business editions. I'm having two issues. One relating to the checkout phase. Currently, I want my customers to go in and fill out a form without registration, and then get pushed to PayPal afterwards. At the moment, the form just doesn't appear after the customer has decided to go through the shopping cart.
My second issue arose earlier when all of my products became duplicated. I've looked around the forums for a while but cant find a definitive answer. Please let me know how I could fix this.
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #152245
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout address doesnt appear + Duplicated produc
Hi,
1. Can you give me more information about your issue and also show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
2. Your issue is coming from the fact that your product listing content menu which have the ID number 337 have an associated module with the ID number 231 which is also displaying the same products, so the solution will just be to :
- Go to Hikashop->Display->Content menus
- Edit the content menu which have the ID number 337
- Remove the Associated module
1. Can you give me more information about your issue and also show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
2. Your issue is coming from the fact that your product listing content menu which have the ID number 337 have an associated module with the ID number 231 which is also displaying the same products, so the solution will just be to :
- Go to Hikashop->Display->Content menus
- Edit the content menu which have the ID number 337
- Remove the Associated module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152358
by sepehrack
Replied by sepehrack on topic Checkout address doesnt appear + Duplicated produc
Thanks Mohamed
With your help, I fixed the duplicate issue
I've attached a screenshot of my checkout
With your help, I fixed the duplicate issue
I've attached a screenshot of my checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152453
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout address doesnt appear + Duplicated produc
Hi,
In the checkout workflow you have to add the login step in the same column than the address one.
It's an obligation.
Then change the settings at the bottom of that configuration page to enable the guest checkout and disable the login option.
In the checkout workflow you have to add the login step in the same column than the address one.
It's an obligation.
Then change the settings at the bottom of that configuration page to enable the guest checkout and disable the login option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds