- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
no confirmation emails recieved
12 years 5 months ago #152988
by oilibear
no confirmation emails recieved was created by oilibear
Hi,
I don't receive any conformation emails neither as a customer nor administrator.
I use a WorldNetTPS plugin.
I can see the order in the back end, but no notification sent.
Any ideas,
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
I don't receive any conformation emails neither as a customer nor administrator.
I use a WorldNetTPS plugin.
I can see the order in the back end, but no notification sent.
Any ideas,
Thanks,
Kashka
-- url of the page with the problem -- : hammocks.ie/hammocksUAT/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152997
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic no confirmation emails recieved
Hi,
If you don't receive any emails from your website, then it's either the Emails section of the Joomla configuration, or the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration which are not configured as per your hosting company recommendations.
Please contact them to check your emails settings with them so that it is in accordance with their server/network setup.
If you don't receive any emails from your website, then it's either the Emails section of the Joomla configuration, or the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration which are not configured as per your hosting company recommendations.
Please contact them to check your emails settings with them so that it is in accordance with their server/network setup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #153127
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic no confirmation emails recieved
Nicolas,
Thanks so much, I changed the Joomla settings and it worked for me just fine.
Thanks,
Kashka
Thanks so much, I changed the Joomla settings and it worked for me just fine.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds