Skip to main content

Modify Checkout Step

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153282 by fafabone
-- url of the page with the problem -- : regalodifiorisumisura.it/shop-categories/checkout.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.17
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 15.0.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

I would like to add an addictional field in the order, in a checkout step just before shipment address ( see url of the page with the problem). I would reach this behaviour: regalodifiorisumisura.it/regalodifiori/f...to/personalizza.html
In the textfield of the step-page there will be inserted a text that I need to save in the order.
Can you suggest a clean way to reach this result?
Now I've added form.php tmpl in checkout tmpl folder and I've copied function form from address/view.html.php to checkout/view.html.php.
I call it adding "form" layout to step() function on checkout/view.html.php, only in step0.
I could modify a view that I don't need to use in checkout process.
Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by fafabone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #153298 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Modify Checkout Step
Hi,

You have to use an "order custom field" which are include in HikaShop Business.
Do not hesitate to use our demo website to see how the custom fields, there is already an order custom field configured in the website.

Regards,

PS : I moved your subject to another thread, I didn't see the link between your question and HikaMarket.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum