- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Carts big white playground under the website
12 years 4 months ago #155194
by benkly
Carts big white playground under the website was created by benkly
Hello,
as soon as I put something into my cart, I get a very big area under my website. Why?
Regards, Benny.
as soon as I put something into my cart, I get a very big area under my website. Why?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155215
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Carts big white playground under the website
Hi,
I have no idea. Maybe an issue with your template ? Did you try with another template if you still have the issue ?
Could you provide a link to the page ?
I have no idea. Maybe an issue with your template ? Did you try with another template if you still have the issue ?
Could you provide a link to the page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #155410
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Carts big white playground under the website
This is my page:
*****************
I build up a clean new template with artisteer. As soon as I put something in the cart, I get a big white area under my page. Maybe you find out why this happens.
Thank and regards, Benny.
*****************
I build up a clean new template with artisteer. As soon as I put something in the cart, I get a big white area under my page. Maybe you find out why this happens.
Thank and regards, Benny.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by benkly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #155430
by benkly
Replied by benkly on topic Carts big white playground under the website
Ok, got the problem.
The white area appears when I activate the option that the user could print his cart. Now Iunchecked this option and all is fine.
But I don't know why this happens, maybe a template mistake of artisteer.
Regards, Benny.
The white area appears when I activate the option that the user could print his cart. Now Iunchecked this option and all is fine.
But I don't know why this happens, maybe a template mistake of artisteer.
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds