- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
- ChasquiOrozco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #155806
by ChasquiOrozco
'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart was created by ChasquiOrozco
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.greenwaywines.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
For more that I change the configuration the 'Continue Shopping' button resets the shopping cart. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
Thank you,
Chasqui Orozco
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
For more that I change the configuration the 'Continue Shopping' button resets the shopping cart. Does anyone knows how to fix it?
Thank you,
Chasqui Orozco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #155819
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
Hello,
That's maybe coming from a cache issue so can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
Thanks.
That's maybe coming from a cache issue so can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChasquiOrozco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #156081
by ChasquiOrozco
Replied by ChasquiOrozco on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
Hi Mohamed, thanks for your response. I have tried the suggested and 'Continue Shopping' button still resets the cart. Could you think in another way to fixing it?
Thanks,
Chasqui Orozco
Thanks,
Chasqui Orozco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #156084
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
Hi,
I just tested it on my end and it's working fine with the last Hikashop version, so :
- Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
- If it still not working, can you set the "After a product is added to the cart" option to "Stay and display a popup notice" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" so that I can directly test it through your website.
I just tested it on my end and it's working fine with the last Hikashop version, so :
- Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
- If it still not working, can you set the "After a product is added to the cart" option to "Stay and display a popup notice" through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" so that I can directly test it through your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChasquiOrozco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #156243
by ChasquiOrozco
Replied by ChasquiOrozco on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
Hi Mohamed,
I've done what was suggested but still the same problem. I have also set the "After a product is added to the cart" option to "Stay and display a popup notice" so you can directly test it.
www.greenwaywines.com.au
Thanks,
Chasqui Orozco
I've done what was suggested but still the same problem. I have also set the "After a product is added to the cart" option to "Stay and display a popup notice" so you can directly test it.
www.greenwaywines.com.au
Thanks,
Chasqui Orozco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 4 months ago #156248
by Genusskanzlei
Replied by Genusskanzlei on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
I'm having the same problem and have done everything suggested here. The problem persist. I tested it in Chrome, Safari and Firefox. 
Then after a while it will work, but that will not be nice when it happens to a customer.
Thanks in advance!
Then after a while it will work, but that will not be nice when it happens to a customer.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156256
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
@ChasquiOrozco From what I can see on your website, the continue shopping URL is not a HTTPS URL while the website always use HTTPS URLs. It seems that, after the non HTTPS continue shopping URL is requested, the redirect to HTTPS looses the user session (and thus the cart).
Try to use a HTTPS URL in the continue shopping URL option of the configuration.
@Genusskanzlei Maybe it's the same, maybe it's something else. The most likely cause of such issue is the caching on the website but you might also check the continue shopping URL setting.
Try to use a HTTPS URL in the continue shopping URL option of the configuration.
@Genusskanzlei Maybe it's the same, maybe it's something else. The most likely cause of such issue is the caching on the website but you might also check the continue shopping URL setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChasquiOrozco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #156314
by ChasquiOrozco
Replied by ChasquiOrozco on topic 'Continue Shopping' button resets the cart
I was guessing it was something silly.... Thankfully you provide a great support and always respond to my silly questions.
Thank you very much Mohamed and Nicolas. I'm truly gratefull.
Problem solved!
Chasqui Orozco
Thank you very much Mohamed and Nicolas. I'm truly gratefull.
Problem solved!
Chasqui Orozco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds