- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
to customize after purchase page
12 years 4 months ago #156268
by Vero
to customize after purchase page was created by Vero
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions
Where can I customize the after puchase (thank you) page? I want to add some texts and images. Where can I find this page?
Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
latest versions
Where can I customize the after puchase (thank you) page? I want to add some texts and images. Where can I find this page?
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic to customize after purchase page
Hi,
It depends of your payment method.
In most case, it's the "after_end" view file that you want to edit via the menu Display>Views. For for some payment methods, it's the "end" view file that would have to be edited. And if you entered a "return URL" in your payment method options, then you most likely want to edit what you have on that link.
It depends of your payment method.
In most case, it's the "after_end" view file that you want to edit via the menu Display>Views. For for some payment methods, it's the "end" view file that would have to be edited. And if you entered a "return URL" in your payment method options, then you most likely want to edit what you have on that link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156349
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic to customize after purchase page
It means, that I can do nothing? No to add some text colors or sizes, not to add links, no to add some images. Because in Display>Views>after_end are only php programmer codes. I am not a programmer... I understand, when I read these codes, but I can not write my own code. I only goed know css and html.
Vero
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156353
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic to customize after purchase page
Hi,
In the view "checkout / after_end" there is only some php lines to display a Joomla system message.
So you just have to close the php tag thjanks to "?>" and add your custom HTML.
In the view "checkout / after_end" there is only some php lines to display a Joomla system message.
So you just have to close the php tag thjanks to "?>" and add your custom HTML.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156431
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic to customize after purchase page
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds