- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
12 years 4 months ago #157380
by roseline
Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout was created by roseline
www.infonal.com.my/joomla2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ]
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 26.0.1410.63
I am having problem at the checkout page. When i click refresh or Delete button, it directly went to Finish page. It is not functioning as i need. Kindly assist me on this.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ]
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 26.0.1410.63
I am having problem at the checkout page. When i click refresh or Delete button, it directly went to Finish page. It is not functioning as i need. Kindly assist me on this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157383
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Hi,
I just tested it and it worked fine, when I use the delete or refresh button I'm not redirected and I'm still at the first checkout step.
I just tested it and it worked fine, when I use the delete or refresh button I'm not redirected and I'm still at the first checkout step.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157500
by roseline
Replied by roseline on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Hi
I had tested on the latest chrome v36 and it works fine. However it isnt working on my current chrome 26.0.1410.63. I had tested on Chrome 16 and i had the same issue.
Any advise on this?
I had tested on the latest chrome v36 and it works fine. However it isnt working on my current chrome 26.0.1410.63. I had tested on Chrome 16 and i had the same issue.
Any advise on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157540
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Hi,
Can you test it with the "Force a menu on the checkout" option of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" set to None ?
Can you test it with the "Force a menu on the checkout" option of the page "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" set to None ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #157635
by roseline
Replied by roseline on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Hi Thelji
Yes it is already set to None
Yes it is already set to None
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158427
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Hi,
Thanks to give us screenshot of your checkout settings in order to try to reproduce the issue on our end.
Thanks to give us screenshot of your checkout settings in order to try to reproduce the issue on our end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roseline
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #158552
by roseline
Replied by roseline on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
As attachement below
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #159174
by roseline
Replied by roseline on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Any advise?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159675
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Since it's working on the last version of Chrome it seems difficult to adapt a solution.
I tried and couldn't reproduce the issue, is this happening with any other browser?
I tried and couldn't reproduce the issue, is this happening with any other browser?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #160682
by roseline
Replied by roseline on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Yes Eliot. Its happening to the old mozilla also. the version is 3.6.24.
Thanks for your assistance.
Thanks for your assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163537
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Refresh and Delete not working on Checkout
Hi,
Sorry but it's very difficult for us to test on so old browser versions.
Chrome 26 was released there is more than one year and two months.
At this time there was maybe some unsupported scripts.
Sorry but it's very difficult for us to test on so old browser versions.
Chrome 26 was released there is more than one year and two months.
At this time there was maybe some unsupported scripts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds