- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Double Registration
- denisseinfeld
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #158982
by denisseinfeld
Double Registration was created by denisseinfeld
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi guys, could somebody help with my problem. When I choose a product and add it to cart (Image_1), I am then asked to fill registration form. After registering, I am constantly moved back to choose my product again (while I get a message saying your cart is empty)(Image_2).
I choose my product again, register and after that all is good. The problem is the double registration that can be potentially quite annoying for customers and doesn't look professional.
Thank you for your advices!!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.0
Hi guys, could somebody help with my problem. When I choose a product and add it to cart (Image_1), I am then asked to fill registration form. After registering, I am constantly moved back to choose my product again (while I get a message saying your cart is empty)(Image_2).
I choose my product again, register and after that all is good. The problem is the double registration that can be potentially quite annoying for customers and doesn't look professional.
Thank you for your advices!!!
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by denisseinfeld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #158987
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Double Registration
Hi,
That's maybe coming from a cache issue so can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
That's maybe coming from a cache issue so can you disable the Joomla cache, and clear it ? You'll also have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin. Also can you clear your browser's cache and try it again ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: denisseinfeld
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- denisseinfeld
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 4 months ago #159200
by denisseinfeld
Replied by denisseinfeld on topic Double Registration
Hi Mohamed,
I cleared browser's cache and Joomla cache. Also Cache setting in Config-System has been off before and System cache in Plugin manager was disabled also. I am close to despair as everything seems to be in order beside the double registration process. Would you be willing to have a look - I could PM you.
Thank you
I cleared browser's cache and Joomla cache. Also Cache setting in Config-System has been off before and System cache in Plugin manager was disabled also. I am close to despair as everything seems to be in order beside the double registration process. Would you be willing to have a look - I could PM you.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #159872
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Double Registration
Hi,
Could you give us your HikaShop checkout settings ?
And the Joomla user ones ?
Could you give us your HikaShop checkout settings ?
And the Joomla user ones ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds