- Posts: 93
- Thank you received: 3
paypal express and continue shopping
12 years 4 months ago #159008
by bettston
paypal express and continue shopping was created by bettston
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have 2 things that need changing on the checkout if I could get some guidance.
1. I need to get the continue shopping button moved to in line with where the paypal express button is at the bottom of the cart. at the moment it is at the bottom of workflow wheras the cart is at the top of the flow above the logins as this is where the customer wants it.
2. I need to get the description that has been added to the paypal express payment option to display next to the button in the cart
Thanks
Tony
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I have 2 things that need changing on the checkout if I could get some guidance.
1. I need to get the continue shopping button moved to in line with where the paypal express button is at the bottom of the cart. at the moment it is at the bottom of workflow wheras the cart is at the top of the flow above the logins as this is where the customer wants it.
2. I need to get the description that has been added to the paypal express payment option to display next to the button in the cart
Thanks
Tony
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #159031
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic paypal express and continue shopping
Hi,
1. To move the continue shopping button, you need to edit the file "step" of the checkout view and remove the code:
and add it at the end of the "cart" file of the view "checkout".
You can do that via the menu Display>Views. Don't forget to add the <?php ?> tags around the code if you need them.
2. You would have to edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalexpress/paypalexpress.php and try to add the line:
after the line:
1. To move the continue shopping button, you need to edit the file "step" of the checkout view and remove the code:
Code:
if(!preg_match('#^https?://#',$this->continueShopping)) $this->continueShopping = JURI::base().ltrim($this->continueShopping,'/');
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
You can do that via the menu Display>Views. Don't forget to add the <?php ?> tags around the code if you need them.
2. You would have to edit the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalexpress/paypalexpress.php and try to add the line:
Code:
$inserthtml .= $this->plugin_data->payment_description;
Code:
$inserthtml .= '<td colspan="2">'.$this->button.'</td></tr></tfoot>';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds