Skip to main content

No button available to complete order

More
12 years 3 months ago #160587 by joanne721
-- url of the page with the problem -- : gravestonestudies.org/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.20
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message

Hi,

Hikashop has been working fine for months but within the last few days an issue has arisen. There is no "complete order" or "submit" or "finish" button when placing orders. I'm not sure why or what might have changed to cause this.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Joanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #160591 by joanne721
Nevermind -- I figured out I was testing with my own email address that is associated with my user id.

Joanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum