Skip to main content

Ordering without registration

More
12 years 3 months ago #161089 by Ozi
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome


Hi, I made my own little shop in hikashop and all is good, after some css modification.
But I want to allow my customers to buy something without registration.


Attachment: 1,2 PA
3 - Checkout - now all is good
4 - Checkout - I don't see address form
When I press Finish I see: 5 - so "Please choose address or add new"

But where is place to input address?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161143 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Ok I "fixed" that by using:

Address>Payment+Shipment+Basket>Status

When someone want to go to checkout than he have pop up.

And it's working good on Google Chrome but on Opera customer don't see it...
Whos know how to repair that?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Ozi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161093 by Xavier
Hi,

Could you give u the screenshots in english please ?
I am not able to understand the steps, etc in the current language ;)

In the checkout you need to have the login and address steps presents. The guest checkout option is only available in the commercial versions of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161185 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Address>Payment+Shipment+Basket>Status

And on Google Chrome all is working:



But I don't see this form on Opera, so maybe whos will check it on his starter shop and write me is it bug on my page or in hikashop.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Ozi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161186 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Address>Payment+Shipment+Basket>Status

And on Google Chrome all is working:



But I don't see this form on Opera

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161254 by nicolas
Please provide a link to the shop so that we can directly look at that with opera.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161292 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Ok, I will send link tomorrow (we're opening shop tomorrow), and I hope that someone will help me.

So thank for concern and please check the link tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #161437 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Nevermind guys, but thanks for replies. It stoped working even on google chrome.

I turned on registration and it's working in 90%.

But maybe you will write me, which file i should modify:
I am loging in, im selecting payment method(bank transfer), i'm selecting shipment method and after that I see informations with bank account (and i see them in hikashop configuration) but where I can modify file with template of this ?

Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Ozi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161471 by nicolas
It's the file plugins/hikashoppayment/banktransfer/banktransfer_end.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161582 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Thanks, it's that file, but it's not file which I need ;/

In this file I don't have any code about thing which are highter than "Twoje zamówienie zostało utworzone"

1. So in which file I can find header?
2. How I can add to price some text, for example I need write:
10$ / 1lb
10$ / 1ft
10$ / kit

It's all what I need and I will give you peace :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161624 by nicolas
Hi,

1. The header of the page on your screenshot comes from your template. It's the same header for all the pages of the website and is generated by the index.php file of the template (folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/).
If the header is screwed only on that page on not on other pages, it means that there is some HTML broken on the page which prevents the browser to display the page properly. Unfortunately, without looking at the HTML/CSS of the page, I can't say much more.

2. So from what I understand, you want to change the "each" text next to the product price based on the product.
In that case, I would recommend to follow the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ on that page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documentation/106-faq.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161814 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Ok so I will try modify code from file which you wrote.

What about FAQ, (I know some html,php)
But default on category list we've got:

Image
Price: 30$

Image
Price: 20$

I modify it to show

Image
Price: 30$
Short description


but I need write necessarily IN LINE with price word /1lb or /1ft or /kit according by name of type of product

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161901 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Ok I resolved that by:
Code:
<?php } if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){ $config =& hikashop_config(); $this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price')); } if($this->params->get('show_price')){ $this->setLayout('listing_price'); echo $this->loadTemplate(); if($this->row->product_name=="Drukarka 3D") { echo "cena za sztuke"; } } ?>



But give me last advice or fix
I find that when I will select producer it isn't shown.
Which variable is responsible for producer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #161955 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you tell me exactly what do you mean by "producer" through so screenshots for example ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162012 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Hikashop>Products>New product



Producer: Sztuka


Which string is responsible for show Producer of product? Because it isn't writen nowhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162076 by Xavier
Hi,

To display the producer in the product listing, you have to edit the desired view, generally "product / listing_img_title" and use this kind of code:
Code:
$catClass = hikashop_get('class.category'); $brand = $catClass->get($this->row->product_manufacturer_id); if(!is_null($brand)) echo $brand->category_name;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #162101 by Ozi
Replied by Ozi on topic Ordering without registration
Ok thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum