Adding a text box to check out.
12 years 3 months ago #161653
by eabuel
Adding a text box to check out. was created by eabuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.southernempress.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x
I would like to add a text box to gather further information after my guest has entered a coupon. Here is the US we have Groupon, and I have that all set up, but there is an additional code that I could use that information for.
Can I add a conditional text box after a good coupon code is entered in the Display>Views area, or just some way to add a box during check out.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers for now,
Everett
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x
I would like to add a text box to gather further information after my guest has entered a coupon. Here is the US we have Groupon, and I have that all set up, but there is an additional code that I could use that information for.
Can I add a conditional text box after a good coupon code is entered in the Display>Views area, or just some way to add a box during check out.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers for now,
Everett
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adding a text box to check out.
Hi,
You can add a text box to your checkout via the menu Display>Custom fields by creating a new field of the table "order" and of the type "textarea". There is however no option to hide/display the field based on the coupon field.
You can add a text box to your checkout via the menu Display>Custom fields by creating a new field of the table "order" and of the type "textarea". There is however no option to hide/display the field based on the coupon field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds