- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
An Order was created without submission
I have found strange behaviour of my hikashop.
I have reproduced, details as following :
I need to solve this, for making sure that customer will not confuse
when they come into checkout process.
www.idolkits.com
Apache : 2.2.26
MySQL : 5.5.37-35.1
PHP : 5.4.29
Joomla : 3.3.1
HikaShop Essential : 2.3.1
Address Selector : List
Login choices for users : Login/Register/Guest
1 ) You are a guest and pick some items to the cart
2 ) proceed check out
3 ) register and confirm link via email
4 ) Now, you are the registered user with no address
it redirect you to continue shopping, you need to provide billing and shipping address
5 ) I first fill the billing address, then click the "Correct" Mark
6 ) I dont fill anything in the shipping address, but click the "X" Mark
the screen refresh, and auto selected both billing and shipping address as the same address
7) Under the Shipping address, I click "New" or "New Address" Button,
and fill the data of new address, then click the "Correct" Mark
The result :
It suddenly place an order without my clicking at "place an order" or "Finish" Button,
The order was created and sent notification mail to customer.
Thank you
asphika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
to reproduct in mode
address selector : drop down list
do as the same until
5 ) I first fill the billing address, then click the "Correct" Mark
6 ) I dont fill anything in the shipping address, but click the "X" Mark
the screen refresh, and auto selected both billing and shipping address as the same address
* 7) Under the Shipping address, I click "Edit" Icon, and without changes of existing address, then click the "Correct" Mark
The result : ( same )
It suddenly place an order without my clicking at "place an order" or "Finish" Button,
The order was created and sent notification mail to customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to give us screenshots of your checkout workflow.
Do you use payment and shipping methods ? If it is, disabling the options "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" and "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" allow to not have these selected, and don't submit the whole form when saving an address, but only the address data.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hello,asphika wrote: hi again,
to reproduct in mode
address selector : drop down list
do as the same until
5 ) I first fill the billing address, then click the "Correct" Mark
6 ) I dont fill anything in the shipping address, but click the "X" Mark
the screen refresh, and auto selected both billing and shipping address as the same address
* 7) Under the Shipping address, I click "Edit" Icon, and without changes of existing address, then click the "Correct" Mark
The result : ( same )
It suddenly place an order without my clicking at "place an order" or "Finish" Button,
The order was created and sent notification mail to customer.
i have same issue with
HikaShop 2.3.5
when i click edit(new) on shipment / billing address on checkout page and then click on cancel, form leads to url redirection to the next checkout step, if this is the last step.
Result is same:
asphika wrote: It suddenly place an order without my clicking at "place an order" or "Finish" Button. The order was created and sent notification mail to customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please give us a screenshot of your checkout workflow configuration.
Do you have any overrides on checkout views ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you try the modification on this thread:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/874639-b...x-and-ie.html#188809
It should normally avoid undesired validation of the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.