Forgot username and password showing as button
- in2computing
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #162685
by in2computing
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Forgot username and password showing as button was created by in2computing
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.yahoo-reputation.com/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
During checkout, the login username and password fields are showing the Forgot your Username and Password are showing as buttons without any text in it. Thought I messed it up with custom.css so I disabled the custom.css file but problem doesnt go away.
Any suggestions please?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 30.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi
During checkout, the login username and password fields are showing the Forgot your Username and Password are showing as buttons without any text in it. Thought I messed it up with custom.css so I disabled the custom.css file but problem doesnt go away.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks and regards
Yogi
www.barnetpcservices.com
www.in2computing.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #162692
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Forgot username and password showing as button
Hi,
As far as I can see the problem is not the CSS but the HTML:
the yr-button and btn classes shouldn't be there. Otherwise it's normal that the CSS tries to display these as buttons. You change that, you'll have to edit the file "registration" of the view "user" via the menu Display>views in order to change that.
As far as I can see the problem is not the CSS but the HTML:
Code:
<a href="/component/users/?view=remind" class="btn hasTooltip yr-button" title="Forgot your username"><i class="icon-question-sign"></i></a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #222869
by rhschipper
Replied by rhschipper on topic Forgot username and password showing as button
Good evening,
I have the same problem as discussed here. However, in Hikashop 2.6.0 (essential) I can't find the cited html-code. Can you tell me where and how to change this?
Thanks!
Ronald Schipper
I have the same problem as discussed here. However, in Hikashop 2.6.0 (essential) I can't find the cited html-code. Can you tell me where and how to change this?
Thanks!
Ronald Schipper
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by rhschipper.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #222877
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Forgot username and password showing as button
Hi,
You're not using a template compatible with Bootstrap 2 ; so please deactivate the "use bootstrap design" setting in your Hikashop configuration.
Regards,
You're not using a template compatible with Bootstrap 2 ; so please deactivate the "use bootstrap design" setting in your Hikashop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 10 months ago #223005
by rhschipper
Replied by rhschipper on topic Forgot username and password showing as button
Thanks a lot!
Forgot username and password are now visible. However, another problem now shows up (see attachment). I want to move the input box to the right and widen the part 'Volledige naam / vollständiger Name / Full name'. Can you tell me where to modify the table-configuration?
Thanks!
Forgot username and password are now visible. However, another problem now shows up (see attachment). I want to move the input box to the right and widen the part 'Volledige naam / vollständiger Name / Full name'. Can you tell me where to modify the table-configuration?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #223066
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Forgot username and password showing as button
Hi,
This will require custom CSS to be added on your website:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Your website is not displaying.
take.ms/7xoWP
This will require custom CSS to be added on your website:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Your website is not displaying.
take.ms/7xoWP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds