Skip to main content

White screen after payment selection

More
12 years 3 months ago #163154 by miracle
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.syren.net
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.22

Hi, suddenly I cannot finish orders anymore. I offer three payment types (wire transfer, PayPal and iDEAL) after selecting one of them the customer gets a white screen. I'm not sure, but as far as I know the only thing changed is the update I made to Hikashop 2.3.1

Hope you can help me soon, because there's no orders at all now :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #163157 by Jerome
Hi,

Totally white screen is generally a PHP fatal error.
Please check your PHP error log in order to see the error message.
You can otherwise, change the "PHP error message level" to "maximum" in your Joomla global configuration.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #163168 by miracle
Thanks for your reply. I set error level to maximum. That showed me quickly something went wrong with the mass actions. I had two similar mass actions and they were both published. I can imagine they were doing the same thing at the same time causing trouble. I unpublished one of them and now the problem is over.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum