- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #163253
by eddih19
Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020 was created by eddih19
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.houtenschuifpuien.nl/index.php/component/hikashop/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hello,
For the webshop I'm currently building I'm using the Advanced Datepicker plugin in my shopping cart, this feature suits me very well!
But I'm facing a small issue, I've set the default day on "today", disabled Saturdays and Sundays and have an additional waiting time of 5 days. When I'm heading to my checkout the default day + 5 days is set, but when I want to chose another future date, the calendar automatically switches to January 2020 and I have to browse all back to 2014, Is there a way to open in the same month as the current date?
Thanks in advance,
Greetings, Hidde
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hello,
For the webshop I'm currently building I'm using the Advanced Datepicker plugin in my shopping cart, this feature suits me very well!
But I'm facing a small issue, I've set the default day on "today", disabled Saturdays and Sundays and have an additional waiting time of 5 days. When I'm heading to my checkout the default day + 5 days is set, but when I want to chose another future date, the calendar automatically switches to January 2020 and I have to browse all back to 2014, Is there a way to open in the same month as the current date?
Thanks in advance,
Greetings, Hidde
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by eddih19.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #163263
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
Hi,
Please use the option "default today".
The default date your stored is processed as a text "zaterdag 12 juli 2014". His real value is "20140702000000" (2014 / 07 / 02, which is not the current date).
When the jquery datepicker javascript try to extract the date, it failed and I can't explain why but the "23 Jan 2020" is targeted.
So you can use a different date display format, or use the option "default today" to let the plugin set the current date.
Regards,
Please use the option "default today".
The default date your stored is processed as a text "zaterdag 12 juli 2014". His real value is "20140702000000" (2014 / 07 / 02, which is not the current date).
When the jquery datepicker javascript try to extract the date, it failed and I can't explain why but the "23 Jan 2020" is targeted.
So you can use a different date display format, or use the option "default today" to let the plugin set the current date.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddih19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163509
by eddih19
Replied by eddih19 on topic Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
Hello Jerome,
Thanks for your reply,
I already did switch the Default today button to "yes" but the default value automatically switches to today (+ 5 waiting days), and the defualt day is showing fine, but the original problem stays the same...
When I try to make a new custom field (with the same values and keep the default day empty) it's giving the following warning;
Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/houtensc/public_html/plugins/hikashop/datepickerfield/datepickerfield_class.php on line 294
Line 294 says;
if(strpos('%', $format) !== false) {
$format = str_replace(array('%A','%d','%B','%m','%Y','%y','%H','%M','%S','%a'),array('l','d','F','m','Y','y','H','i','s','D'),$format);
}
Could this have something to do with the problem?
Greetings, Hidde
Thanks for your reply,
I already did switch the Default today button to "yes" but the default value automatically switches to today (+ 5 waiting days), and the defualt day is showing fine, but the original problem stays the same...
When I try to make a new custom field (with the same values and keep the default day empty) it's giving the following warning;
Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/houtensc/public_html/plugins/hikashop/datepickerfield/datepickerfield_class.php on line 294
Line 294 says;
if(strpos('%', $format) !== false) {
$format = str_replace(array('%A','%d','%B','%m','%Y','%y','%H','%M','%S','%a'),array('l','d','F','m','Y','y','H','i','s','D'),$format);
}
Could this have something to do with the problem?
Greetings, Hidde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163528
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
Hi,
I will recommend you to update HikaShop (2.3.2 is just released)
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
The problem you got is fixed in the latest build.
Regards,
I will recommend you to update HikaShop (2.3.2 is just released)
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
The problem you got is fixed in the latest build.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164159
by eddih19
Replied by eddih19 on topic Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
Hello Jerome,
I did update to version 2.3.2 but the problem still isn't fixed...
Greetings Hidde
I did update to version 2.3.2 but the problem still isn't fixed...
Greetings Hidde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164163
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
Hi,
The warning message isn't fixed ?
Did you change the date format like I recommend you in my first answer ?
Regards,
The warning message isn't fixed ?
Did you change the date format like I recommend you in my first answer ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164640
by eddih19
Replied by eddih19 on topic Datepicker - automatically to jan. 2020
Hello Jerome,
The problem is now fixed, it was (all the time I think) a problem with the date Format, I had it set as "l d F Y", this made some troubles I think, now I've switched it to "d/m/Y" and everything works fine (there are only no textual representations but that's not a big problem).
Thank you for your help!
Hidde
The problem is now fixed, it was (all the time I think) a problem with the date Format, I had it set as "l d F Y", this made some troubles I think, now I've switched it to "d/m/Y" and everything works fine (there are only no textual representations but that's not a big problem).
Thank you for your help!
Hidde
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds