- Posts: 122
- Thank you received: 0
Incorrect Calculation
12 years 2 months ago #163734
by optimized
Incorrect Calculation was created by optimized
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
starsupplyalliance.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Calculation is incorrect
As you can see from the attached screenshot the calcualtion is incorrect. The total should be 1305.27
The individual line items are correct but the component is calculating the total based on the non discounted value.
Regards,
Mike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Calculation is incorrect
As you can see from the attached screenshot the calcualtion is incorrect. The total should be 1305.27
The individual line items are correct but the component is calculating the total based on the non discounted value.
Regards,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163741
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Incorrect Calculation
Hi,
Can you please update to HikaShop 2.3.2, we made some improvements (and fixes).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Can you please update to HikaShop 2.3.2, we made some improvements (and fixes).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163849
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Incorrect Calculation
Hi Jerome,
I am in the update area but the the system is saying that I already have the latest version
How can we override this?
Thanks,
Mike
I am in the update area but the the system is saying that I already have the latest version
How can we override this?
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163852
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Incorrect Calculation
Hi,
Just as written in the change log :
Regards,
Just as written in the change log :
Release date : July, 7 2014 (the auto update is deactivated until we have enough feedback. In the mean time, you can download the latest version via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on your website via the Joomla installer in order to perform the update)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163867
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Incorrect Calculation
Hi Jerome,
I have installed the new version but the problem persists as seen on the attached screenshot
The new version was installed at optimizedpanama.com/starrsupply
Thanks,
Mike
I have installed the new version but the problem persists as seen on the attached screenshot
The new version was installed at optimizedpanama.com/starrsupply
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163949
by optimized
Replied by optimized on topic Incorrect Calculation
After further investigation - this problem only exists when there is a discount applied.
Without a discount the total is correct.
Please see attatched screenshot.
Obviously we cannot sell on line with this issue
Thanks,
Mike
Without a discount the total is correct.
Please see attatched screenshot.
Obviously we cannot sell on line with this issue
Thanks,
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163981
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Incorrect Calculation
Hi,
First, I wanted to ask you more details about your configuration : products, general configuration, discount configuration.
Because like that, except telling you that, "yes the price calculation is not correct". I don't have any tool to work and help you to fix it.
But I check other thread you wrote in order to get other details and I found this thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/868264-d...vidual-products.html
And some other thread about some tax problems.
Regarding these threads, I thing your discount configuration is wrong.
In the discount configuration screenshot you posted, we can see that the coupon have a tax applied.
But you want that the discount be applied before the taxes.. So why putting a tax on the discount ?
Nicolas told you to remove that in your coupon configuration but, I don't know if you did that. We do not have "recent" screenshot of your discount configuration (or general configuration).
So, would it be possible to have some information about your actual HikaShop configuration ?
The price calculation can be wrong if you apply a discount before the tax but that discount have a tax, because discount being applied before taxes shouldn't have taxes. I guess you "gap" is there.
Regards,
First, I wanted to ask you more details about your configuration : products, general configuration, discount configuration.
Because like that, except telling you that, "yes the price calculation is not correct". I don't have any tool to work and help you to fix it.
But I check other thread you wrote in order to get other details and I found this thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/868264-d...vidual-products.html
And some other thread about some tax problems.
Regarding these threads, I thing your discount configuration is wrong.
In the discount configuration screenshot you posted, we can see that the coupon have a tax applied.
But you want that the discount be applied before the taxes.. So why putting a tax on the discount ?
Nicolas told you to remove that in your coupon configuration but, I don't know if you did that. We do not have "recent" screenshot of your discount configuration (or general configuration).
So, would it be possible to have some information about your actual HikaShop configuration ?
The price calculation can be wrong if you apply a discount before the tax but that discount have a tax, because discount being applied before taxes shouldn't have taxes. I guess you "gap" is there.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds