Skip to main content

The cart div created stange distance in template..

More
12 years 2 months ago #163936 by neviqimka
The cart div created stange distance in template, but I have this problem only on Joomla pages, not on component (hikashop) pages. I changes the css styles for div hikashop_cart_module and hikashop_cart but that does not help.

Cart div on standart Joomla pages:


Cart div on HikaShop pages:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163944 by neviqimka
Sorry, the problem was solved, I only added "float:left" for "#hikashop_cart"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #163945 by Jerome
Hi,

Good to know that your problem is solved.
Without link to see directly the difference (in HTML/CSS). We wouldn't be able to help you.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum