- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
Address State only shows default state
- beemerrider
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #164451
by beemerrider
Address State only shows default state was created by beemerrider
pantryinabox.com/index.php/store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : x3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.5 and Chrome 35
I did an major upgrade of Hikashop starter on a clients website from 1.5.x to 2.3.2 along with an upgrade of Joomla. All went well with the exception of the state field in the address section of the registration area during check out. It only shows the default state. Also the only state that is selectable is the state that has sales tax associated with it in the custom filed section. All the US states are published and nothing else was changes in Hikashop before or after the upgrade.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : x3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 7.0.5 and Chrome 35
I did an major upgrade of Hikashop starter on a clients website from 1.5.x to 2.3.2 along with an upgrade of Joomla. All went well with the exception of the state field in the address section of the registration area during check out. It only shows the default state. Also the only state that is selectable is the state that has sales tax associated with it in the custom filed section. All the US states are published and nothing else was changes in Hikashop before or after the upgrade.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #164454
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Address State only shows default state
Hello,
Can you check that your other states are published through "Hikashop->System->Zones" ?
Thanks.
Can you check that your other states are published through "Hikashop->System->Zones" ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- beemerrider
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
12 years 2 months ago #164527
by beemerrider
Replied by beemerrider on topic Address State only shows default state
I did check before I posted that other states were published and again after your question to make sure. They were published. But in the meantime I have restored the site several times through Akeeba Backup as I made a lot of backups through out the upgrade process. I found one backup that was towards the end of the upgrade process and the states were showing up during checkout with that version of the backup. So now I have a much narrower list of possible problems to figure out once i finish the upgrade project.
So for now my issue is resolved until I break it again during further upgrades. I will post later what I find as the culprit so others can benefit from what I find.
Thanks for the reply
So for now my issue is resolved until I break it again during further upgrades. I will post later what I find as the culprit so others can benefit from what I find.
Thanks for the reply
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds