- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout registration without address
12 years 2 months ago #164963
by ACCI
Checkout registration without address was created by ACCI
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hello,
I want to delete the address form in the checkout registration. ( first registration sans address, and then fill out the address after connection) .
I succeeded to delete it from /components/com_hikashop/views/user/tmpl/registration_bootstrap.php by overriding. But when I register, the address will be saved with blank automatically. Some where missed?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
Hello,
I want to delete the address form in the checkout registration. ( first registration sans address, and then fill out the address after connection) .
I succeeded to delete it from /components/com_hikashop/views/user/tmpl/registration_bootstrap.php by overriding. But when I register, the address will be saved with blank automatically. Some where missed?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #164965
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout registration without address
Hi,
You won't be able to do that with just view overrides. It would also require hacking in the core classes of HikaShop ( look at the register function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php)
Please note that since HikaShop 2.3.1, there is an option "Ask address on registration" that can be turned on in the configuration to do that without changing one line of code.
You won't be able to do that with just view overrides. It would also require hacking in the core classes of HikaShop ( look at the register function of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php)
Please note that since HikaShop 2.3.1, there is an option "Ask address on registration" that can be turned on in the configuration to do that without changing one line of code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds