- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout not working
12 years 2 months ago #165985
by kinsh
Checkout not working was created by kinsh
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mumasupial.com.au/
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Checkout doesnt work. No error message
Hi Guys,
I need an urgent help for my site mumasupial.com.au/ . The site works well until the last step of checkout. I can add items to cart but cannot make it till the payment. Any help here would be appreciated.
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Checkout doesnt work. No error message
Hi Guys,
I need an urgent help for my site mumasupial.com.au/ . The site works well until the last step of checkout. I can add items to cart but cannot make it till the payment. Any help here would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 months ago #166000
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout not working
Hello,
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow (Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout) ?
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your checkout workflow (Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout) ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds