- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
No popup - no checkout page
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 2 months ago #166816
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
No popup - no checkout page was created by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari, Chrome the latest
Hi Hikasupport
I can't seem to make my Hikashop function properly. There is no popup when a product is added to cart - and there is no checkout page.
I apologize its all in Danish...
www.friesbureau.org/dragon
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3.
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari, Chrome the latest
Hi Hikasupport
I can't seem to make my Hikashop function properly. There is no popup when a product is added to cart - and there is no checkout page.
I apologize its all in Danish...
www.friesbureau.org/dragon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166824
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No popup - no checkout page
Hi,
In the "Force a menu on checkout" option of the configuration, please select a HikaShop checkout menu item. IF you don't have any, you can create one via the Joomla menu manager.
Then, you'll see the checkout once you add a product to the cart.
In the "Force a menu on checkout" option of the configuration, please select a HikaShop checkout menu item. IF you don't have any, you can create one via the Joomla menu manager.
Then, you'll see the checkout once you add a product to the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kontakt@friesbureau.dk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #166845
by kontakt@friesbureau.dk
Replied by kontakt@friesbureau.dk on topic No popup - no checkout page
Hi Nicholas
My problem is that even though I disable "Force a menu on checkout" - because I don't want the customer to be send to checkout after selection of an item - Then I'm sent to the check-out page.
Furthermore - when I end up on the check-out page - then there is not ordinary check out layout - but instead a display of products.
I'm using a Rockettheme template - Hexeris - with Roksprocket. But I don't think that is the problem - I - just tried the same on a Protostar template with the same issue.
And finally - I can't get the popup to work.
"Update" - I sort of solved it myself. Found this thread www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/8572-add...e-page-possible.html and used a different "tag" instead of the "Add to cart" html-link from the products menu.
Well.. also... I turned off the SEO-friendly url's which was the key issue.
Best regards
Carsten
My problem is that even though I disable "Force a menu on checkout" - because I don't want the customer to be send to checkout after selection of an item - Then I'm sent to the check-out page.
Furthermore - when I end up on the check-out page - then there is not ordinary check out layout - but instead a display of products.
I'm using a Rockettheme template - Hexeris - with Roksprocket. But I don't think that is the problem - I - just tried the same on a Protostar template with the same issue.
And finally - I can't get the popup to work.
"Update" - I sort of solved it myself. Found this thread www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/8572-add...e-page-possible.html and used a different "tag" instead of the "Add to cart" html-link from the products menu.
Well.. also... I turned off the SEO-friendly url's which was the key issue.
Best regards
Carsten
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by kontakt@friesbureau.dk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #166846
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No popup - no checkout page
Hi,
The option you wanted to change is "After a product is added to the cart"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
That's not the goal of this option ; please read the previous message of Nicolas for the real purpose of this option.My problem is that even though I disable "Force a menu on checkout" - because I don't want the customer to be send to checkout after selection of an item - Then I'm sent to the check-out page.
The option you wanted to change is "After a product is added to the cart"
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...onfig.html#main_cart
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds