- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Finish Button
12 years 1 month ago #167372
by edward68
Finish Button was created by edward68
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.raydz.com.au/shop-front
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello, I would like to change the text on the Finish button in the checkout to read something else. Can someone please tell me where I might find the text so that I can amend it please. Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
Hello, I would like to change the text on the Finish button in the checkout to read something else. Can someone please tell me where I might find the text so that I can amend it please. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #167402
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Finish Button
Hi,
Like every other text in HikaShop (and most everywhere in Joomla), it can be changed with a language override. Refer to HikaShop and Joomla documentation on how to do this.
In this case the override will want to be
Like every other text in HikaShop (and most everywhere in Joomla), it can be changed with a language override. Refer to HikaShop and Joomla documentation on how to do this.
In this case the override will want to be
Code:
CHECKOUT_BUTTON_FINISH="Whatever you want here"
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: edward68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168900
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic Finish Button
Thank you very much. I appreciate your help immensely.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168906
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic Finish Button
Hello, I tried your suggestion but I was not able to get it to work. I was able to use the area to change some other text but not the Finish Button text. I would really appreciate your help with some other solutions. Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168955
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Finish Button
Hmm, should work, though. Did you follow the tutorial here:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
?
More on generic Joomla language overrides also here: docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla
If you did it either way but it still doesn't work, maybe post a screenshot of your override setting.
More on generic Joomla language overrides also here: docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla
If you did it either way but it still doesn't work, maybe post a screenshot of your override setting.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: edward68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168916
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Finish Button
Hi,
Do you have an edition on the view "checkout / step" ?
If it is, thanks to backup it, remove it in the view edition listing interface and add back your changes.
I think that you don't have the latest version of this view, this translation key has been added recently.
Do you have an edition on the view "checkout / step" ?
If it is, thanks to backup it, remove it in the view edition listing interface and add back your changes.
I think that you don't have the latest version of this view, this translation key has been added recently.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #169306
by edward68
Replied by edward68 on topic Finish Button
Hello,
Thanks your suggestion did work. I ended up moving where I was placing the code and it worked. It may have been that my server was slow to update the changes. I appreciate your follow up.
Thanks your suggestion did work. I ended up moving where I was placing the code and it worked. It may have been that my server was slow to update the changes. I appreciate your follow up.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds