- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 7
SOFORT plugin: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
12 years 1 month ago #168844
by boopoo
SOFORT plugin: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL. was created by boopoo
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
Hi there,
I would like some help with the SOFORT plugin. It use to work 100% without any problem. I then rebuilt my website and installed hikashop from new. Now I get the following error message when I pass an order with Sofort: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
All the details in the backend (user id, project id, API key) are correct. I spoke with SOFORT and they said they think the reason for this error message is because the Hikashop SOFORT plugin is not sending the full URL to SOFORT. Basically it is not sending the 'http://' part of the URL, which gives this error.
Do you have any idea about this? How can I get the plugin to send the full URL including the http:// part ? Yor help greatly appreciated. I also changed hosting company a week ago, but they said they don't think this is the cause of problem.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
Hi there,
I would like some help with the SOFORT plugin. It use to work 100% without any problem. I then rebuilt my website and installed hikashop from new. Now I get the following error message when I pass an order with Sofort: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
All the details in the backend (user id, project id, API key) are correct. I spoke with SOFORT and they said they think the reason for this error message is because the Hikashop SOFORT plugin is not sending the full URL to SOFORT. Basically it is not sending the 'http://' part of the URL, which gives this error.
Do you have any idea about this? How can I get the plugin to send the full URL including the http:// part ? Yor help greatly appreciated. I also changed hosting company a week ago, but they said they don't think this is the cause of problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #168845
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SOFORT plugin: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
Hello,
Can you show me how did you configured the "Cancel url" and "Return url" options of your SOFORT payment method ?
Thanks.
Can you show me how did you configured the "Cancel url" and "Return url" options of your SOFORT payment method ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168926
by boopoo
Replied by boopoo on topic SOFORT plugin: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
Hello Muhammed,
I did not enter any information for the cancel URL and the return URL. I left it blank.
I did not enter any information for the cancel URL and the return URL. I left it blank.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168997
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic SOFORT plugin: Error: 8016:Must be a valid URL.
Hi,
I just checked the plugin code, and for the paymentUrl we use the sofort library, here is the code:
Regarding the cancel and return url, they are based on the "JURI::root()" Joomla function to get the url, and the url contain well "http".
Could you ask them about which url the error is ? The one to call their API or the cancel, return one ?
I just checked the plugin code, and for the paymentUrl we use the sofort library, here is the code:
Code:
$Sofort = new SofortLib_Multipay($configkey);
$this->redirect_url = $Sofort->getPaymentUrl();
Regarding the cancel and return url, they are based on the "JURI::root()" Joomla function to get the url, and the url contain well "http".
Could you ask them about which url the error is ? The one to call their API or the cancel, return one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds