- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout Menu is missing and Common/Our Price
12 years 3 weeks ago #171326
by lotlot
Checkout Menu is missing and Common/Our Price was created by lotlot
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello
Actually I have two problems:
1. When I click the Add to Cart button, nothings happen and the checkout menu doesn't appear.
Did I miss any configuration?
2. I see Common and Our Price, how can I disable this and just use the word "Price"?
I am still in the process of getting to know HikaShop.
Thank you very much for your help.
Luchelle
-- Joomla version -- : 3
Hello
Actually I have two problems:
1. When I click the Add to Cart button, nothings happen and the checkout menu doesn't appear.
Did I miss any configuration?
2. I see Common and Our Price, how can I disable this and just use the word "Price"?
I am still in the process of getting to know HikaShop.
Thank you very much for your help.
Luchelle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #171890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout Menu is missing and Common/Our Price
Hi,
1. That's because you changed the option "After a product is added to the cart" in the configuration of HikaShop. Please put back the default value "Always redirect to the checkout"
2. Just don't set anything in the "retail price" field of your product and it should display like you want.
1. That's because you changed the option "After a product is added to the cart" in the configuration of HikaShop. Please put back the default value "Always redirect to the checkout"
2. Just don't set anything in the "retail price" field of your product and it should display like you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotlot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 weeks ago #171909
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Checkout Menu is missing and Common/Our Price
Hi Nicolas,
It works now, thanks!
It works now, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #172083
by lotlot
Replied by lotlot on topic Checkout Menu is missing and Common/Our Price
Hi Nicolas,
I added another product/Category and it works well ONLY that the other product (shoes) is not showing any "Add to Cart button" but only the price. The other product (Dickblattt) is showing the Add to Cart button???? Why is that?
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohm...crassula-arborescens
I am now confused since I used the same settings for both products except with characteristics which is added to the product shoes...
Please check the link below...
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohm...ed-crocs-sandal-kids
Looking forward to your reply soon.
Luchelle
I added another product/Category and it works well ONLY that the other product (shoes) is not showing any "Add to Cart button" but only the price. The other product (Dickblattt) is showing the Add to Cart button???? Why is that?
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohm...crassula-arborescens
I am now confused since I used the same settings for both products except with characteristics which is added to the product shoes...
Please check the link below...
www.pinaypay.eu/index.php/lotlot-s-flohm...ed-crocs-sandal-kids
Looking forward to your reply soon.
Luchelle
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by lotlot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 weeks ago #172088
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Checkout Menu is missing and Common/Our Price
Hello Luchelle,
You actually have an add to cart button through your "USED Crocs Sandal Kids" product, your issue is probably only coming from the fact that you have a characteristic on that product.
Note that you can control the characteristic selection method by using the "Characteristics selection method" through the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
You actually have an add to cart button through your "USED Crocs Sandal Kids" product, your issue is probably only coming from the fact that you have a characteristic on that product.
Note that you can control the characteristic selection method by using the "Characteristics selection method" through the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds