Donation plugin: custom field view
12 years 2 weeks ago #172023
by Urbinati
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Donation plugin: custom field view was created by Urbinati
Hi,
I installed and enabled the custom field to show a donation field in the product informations.
I'd need to shrink that field as it is too large.
Is any way to do it?
Thanks,
Nicola.
I installed and enabled the custom field to show a donation field in the product informations.
I'd need to shrink that field as it is too large.
Is any way to do it?
Thanks,
Nicola.
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 2 weeks ago #172058
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Donation plugin: custom field view
Hello,
Using some CSS code will probably do the job.
Using some CSS code will probably do the job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172357
by Urbinati
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Replied by Urbinati on topic Donation plugin: custom field view
Hi,
I am trrying to personalize it with add_to_cart_listing.php file, without results.
Can you point me to the right file/position?
Thank you,
Nicola
I am trrying to personalize it with add_to_cart_listing.php file, without results.
Can you point me to the right file/position?
Thank you,
Nicola
Dreamlord Press
www.dreamlordpress.it
Roleplaying Games in the new era
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 weeks ago #172361
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Donation plugin: custom field view
Hi,
As mohamed said, you need CSS, not view override.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
As mohamed said, you need CSS, not view override.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds