- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
T&C popup error
12 years 1 week ago #172902
by reders
T&C popup error was created by reders
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
The accept TandCs link is on the last step of the checkout.
When I click the link a popup does not appear, it loads a backdrop but no model
because it has loaded a back drop you cannot click anywhere on the page so the use is stuck.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Alex
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.33
The accept TandCs link is on the last step of the checkout.
When I click the link a popup does not appear, it loads a backdrop but no model
because it has loaded a back drop you cannot click anywhere on the page so the use is stuck.
How can I fix this?
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #172913
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic T&C popup error
Hi,
I guess it's a template issue for the popup system.
Please try to change the popup mode in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
I guess it's a template issue for the popup system.
Please try to change the popup mode in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 days ago #173847
by reders
Replied by reders on topic T&C popup error
Hi Jerome
Thank you for your reply.
I have tried changing the popup mode in the HikaShop configuration and the pop up does not work on any setting.
How else could this be solved?
Thanks
Alex
Thank you for your reply.
I have tried changing the popup mode in the HikaShop configuration and the pop up does not work on any setting.
How else could this be solved?
Thanks
Alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 days ago #173854
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic T&C popup error
Hi,
See if it works if you switch to another template.
Also, you might have a javascript library conflict. Try to install and configure the extension jQuery Easy for Joomla and see if that helps.
See if it works if you switch to another template.
Also, you might have a javascript library conflict. Try to install and configure the extension jQuery Easy for Joomla and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds