- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Error Message at payment page
12 years 1 week ago #173169
by mentor
Error Message at payment page was created by mentor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.3
Hi,
I see the following error message when I go to the paypal page to make payment:
"viewport augment value "1.0" for key "initial-scale' was truncated to its numeric prefix. Note that ':' is not separator in viewport values. The list should be comma-separated"
Please advise on how this can be corrected
Hi,
I see the following error message when I go to the paypal page to make payment:
"viewport augment value "1.0" for key "initial-scale' was truncated to its numeric prefix. Note that ':' is not separator in viewport values. The list should be comma-separated"
Please advise on how this can be corrected
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173171
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error Message at payment page
Hi,
I don't understand your message and don't see the link with HikaShop.
Please provide a screenshot of the error.
And please, HikaShop 3.2.3 does not exist.
Regards,
I don't understand your message and don't see the link with HikaShop.
Please provide a screenshot of the error.
And please, HikaShop 3.2.3 does not exist.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173232
by mentor
Replied by mentor on topic Error Message at payment page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173245
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error Message at payment page
Hi,
I just made a search in the whole HikaShop files and as Jérome said it's not related on HikaShop.
We don't have any scale values with ";" at the end.
I just made a search in the whole HikaShop files and as Jérome said it's not related on HikaShop.
We don't have any scale values with ";" at the end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173383
by mentor
Replied by mentor on topic Error Message at payment page
Thank you Xavier for the time and effort.
Really appreciate it!
Really appreciate it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds