- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Login switcher
12 years 1 week ago #173508
by svanschu
Login switcher was created by svanschu
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I have a problem with the login switcher that he doesn't switch.
I found that the template is the problem. But I don't get any errors. I use a template which is based on blanktemplate bootstrap 3. I'm loading jQuery 1.10.2
Is there a incompatibility or change which I have to do to get it work again?
Info: The URL is in private, Jerome have account data to get on it.
I have a problem with the login switcher that he doesn't switch.
I found that the template is the problem. But I don't get any errors. I use a template which is based on blanktemplate bootstrap 3. I'm loading jQuery 1.10.2
Is there a incompatibility or change which I have to do to get it work again?
Info: The URL is in private, Jerome have account data to get on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173560
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Login switcher
Hello,
The problem is that I can't have access to your website without being logged in so we can't really test the login switcher.
The problem is that I can't have access to your website without being logged in so we can't really test the login switcher.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #173621
by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Login switcher
I've send you the login data as PM. Now you and Jerome had the login data.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by svanschu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173662
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login switcher
Hi,
Your website is in maintenance so it is not possible to see the problem as we need to login first to access the website.
Your website is in maintenance so it is not possible to see the problem as we need to login first to access the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 days ago #173965
by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Login switcher
sorry my fault. I change to a htaccess. Login data same, but for htaccess and the site usage as normal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #174047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login switcher
I checked the switcher on your website and the issue is with the display of the labels of the switcher by the template.
Because if you display the radio buttons, and click on them, the switcher works fine. It's just that the labels don't activate the radios and I couldn't find why.
I would recommend to contact your template provide for help on the bootstrap buttons so that they can help you.
Because if you display the radio buttons, and click on them, the switcher works fine. It's just that the labels don't activate the radios and I couldn't find why.
I would recommend to contact your template provide for help on the bootstrap buttons so that they can help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 days ago #174134
by svanschu
Replied by svanschu on topic Login switcher
So I have to ask myself ^^
It's of course some more information to work with. Thank you
I'm open for any further advice.
It's of course some more information to work with. Thank you
I'm open for any further advice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds