- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Different checkout requirement...
- kutlacaplava
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 week ago #173577
by kutlacaplava
Different checkout requirement... was created by kutlacaplava
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mac OSX Safari 7.0.6.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Different checkout requirement...
Hello Hikashop
I searched some option on forum and documentation but failed to find the answer or solution...
I have customer that don't want to have online payment but his idea of checkout is
1. log in (to have the customer info address, mobile, email......)
2. Be able to see your order
3. Confirm your order
4.Text saying "We'll email you" or something
5. And to get the email with the order .. (maybe copy to the customer also with order)
Is there any possibilities to do or to realise this ?
Checkout workflow ?
And Log in doesn't work ... I register and get the mail but can't log in ....
Guest doesn't work either...
Can you check this ?
I hope that you can understand it well ...
Sorry if I'm unclear...
Thank you in advance ...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.0.
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.2.
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mac OSX Safari 7.0.6.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Different checkout requirement...
Hello Hikashop
I searched some option on forum and documentation but failed to find the answer or solution...
I have customer that don't want to have online payment but his idea of checkout is
1. log in (to have the customer info address, mobile, email......)
2. Be able to see your order
3. Confirm your order
4.Text saying "We'll email you" or something
5. And to get the email with the order .. (maybe copy to the customer also with order)
Is there any possibilities to do or to realise this ?
Checkout workflow ?
And Log in doesn't work ... I register and get the mail but can't log in ....
Guest doesn't work either...
Can you check this ?
I hope that you can understand it well ...
Sorry if I'm unclear...
Thank you in advance ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 week ago #173588
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Different checkout requirement...
Hello,
1. let your customer register and let him enter his address info. (login/address through the checkout workflow).
2. create a menu and set its type to "Customer orders"
3.
- set the "" option to through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
- create manually their order through your back-end, and let them confirm it through their order listing.
4. You can edit one of the file of the "checkout" view to enter that message via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
5. Your customer will automatically receive emails regarding their order status
You'll can :I have customer that don't want to have online payment but his idea of checkout is
1. log in (to have the customer info address, mobile, email......)
2. Be able to see your order
3. Confirm your order
4.Text saying "We'll email you" or something
5. And to get the email with the order .. (maybe copy to the customer also with order)
1. let your customer register and let him enter his address info. (login/address through the checkout workflow).
2. create a menu and set its type to "Customer orders"
3.
- set the "" option to through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main"
- create manually their order through your back-end, and let them confirm it through their order listing.
4. You can edit one of the file of the "checkout" view to enter that message via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
5. Your customer will automatically receive emails regarding their order status
The following user(s) said Thank You: kutlacaplava
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kutlacaplava
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 days ago #173877
by kutlacaplava
Replied by kutlacaplava on topic Different checkout requirement...
Thank you It worked ...
Thank you for awesome support that you have ...
I really appreciate it...
Filip Radovanovic
Programer at Pragmatict
www.pragmatict.be
Thank you for awesome support that you have ...
I really appreciate it...
Filip Radovanovic
Programer at Pragmatict
www.pragmatict.be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds