- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Error - address_country
- dillydally
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 1 day ago - 11 years 11 months ago #174674
by dillydally
[SOLVED] Error - address_country was created by dillydally
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "In your custom zone field "address_country", you have the zone "". However, that zone does not exist. Please change your custom field accordingly."
Hi
I saw the response to this in French but regrettably the translation didn't actually help me find where to change this so that this error message doesn't come up. I'd appreciate your help, thanks.
"In your custom zone field "address_country", you have the zone "". However, that zone does not exist. Please change your custom field accordingly."
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : "In your custom zone field "address_country", you have the zone "". However, that zone does not exist. Please change your custom field accordingly."
Hi
I saw the response to this in French but regrettably the translation didn't actually help me find where to change this so that this error message doesn't come up. I'd appreciate your help, thanks.
"In your custom zone field "address_country", you have the zone "". However, that zone does not exist. Please change your custom field accordingly."
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by dillydally. Reason: Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 day ago #174739
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error - address_country
Hi,
I think that you just have to edit the custom field "address_country" via the menu Display > Custom fields and change it's default value and save.
If you don't have correct values proposed, you will have to edit the "address_state" one and then "address_country".
I think that you just have to edit the custom field "address_country" via the menu Display > Custom fields and change it's default value and save.
If you don't have correct values proposed, you will have to edit the "address_state" one and then "address_country".
The following user(s) said Thank You: dillydally
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dillydally
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #175106
by dillydally
Replied by dillydally on topic Error - address_country
Perfect, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208148
by niko0886
Replied by niko0886 on topic Error - address_country
I am having the same problem but an not sure I understand the solution. How do I change it's default value?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 2 months ago #208181
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error - address_country
Hello,
By:
- Going to the page "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields"
- Editing the "address_country" custom field
- Using the "Default value" option.
By:
- Going to the page "Hikashop->Display->Custom Fields"
- Editing the "address_country" custom field
- Using the "Default value" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds