- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Error on loging in
12 years 23 hours ago #174814
by standib
Error on loging in was created by standib
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
therefurbishedhome.com/index.php/hikasho...checkout/step/step-1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Please enter a username.
In the checkout process, I first registered and the process seemed to work. I then went back and tried to log in. I keep getting the error "Please enter a user name"
I tried the user info I just registered as well as my admin user credentials. Always the same error.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error
Please enter a username.
In the checkout process, I first registered and the process seemed to work. I then went back and tried to log in. I keep getting the error "Please enter a user name"
I tried the user info I just registered as well as my admin user credentials. Always the same error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 hours ago #174817
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Error on loging in
Hi,
I just registered an account, and tried to log in, and no problems.
The credentials are working fine, and I am logged in.
I just registered an account, and tried to log in, and no problems.
The credentials are working fine, and I am logged in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds