- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout with virtual goods issues
- xenophobia1987
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #175054
by xenophobia1987
Checkout with virtual goods issues was created by xenophobia1987
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
Hi all,
I installed the hikashop without any addon. I added few products. 3 shippable and 1 virtual product.
Login with sample user, add 2 shippable product into cart, checkout, works fine.
Add a single virtual product into cart, checkout, it charge me the delivery charges. I read about the documentation, it says if all products are virtual in your cart, the shipping address and method shouldn't be shows up. But I getting it. Anyone can help?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32.0.3
Hi all,
I installed the hikashop without any addon. I added few products. 3 shippable and 1 virtual product.
Login with sample user, add 2 shippable product into cart, checkout, works fine.
Add a single virtual product into cart, checkout, it charge me the delivery charges. I read about the documentation, it says if all products are virtual in your cart, the shipping address and method shouldn't be shows up. But I getting it. Anyone can help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175065
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout with virtual goods issues
Hi,
So that's because in your shipping method settings you have enabled the option "Include virtual products price" in the restriction part. So you have to disable this option, and don't forget to set the correct "Product type" in the product page configuration and a weight for shippable products.
So that's because in your shipping method settings you have enabled the option "Include virtual products price" in the restriction part. So you have to disable this option, and don't forget to set the correct "Product type" in the product page configuration and a weight for shippable products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- xenophobia1987
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #175940
by xenophobia1987
Replied by xenophobia1987 on topic Checkout with virtual goods issues
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for your reply! The option you mentioned has turned off. But still the shipping method appear during checkout.
I am sure that my product has set as virtual product under "Product Type".
Thanks for your reply! The option you mentioned has turned off. But still the shipping method appear during checkout.
I am sure that my product has set as virtual product under "Product Type".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- xenophobia1987
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #175941
by xenophobia1987
Replied by xenophobia1987 on topic Checkout with virtual goods issues
Ahh! Solved. I just figured out an option:
System > Configuration > Checkout (Tab) > Shipping & Payment > Force shipping regardless of weight
Set this to No.
Thank you!
System > Configuration > Checkout (Tab) > Shipping & Payment > Force shipping regardless of weight
Set this to No.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds