- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 1
Disable checkout alert messages
11 years 11 months ago #176213
by plengyel
Disable checkout alert messages was created by plengyel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
Please help me, how I could disable the alert messages at checkout.
I have on one page at checkout more manual shipping methods, payment, cart, term moduls.
I use the description field of the shipping methods for displaying dropdown lists,
that operates in case of selection with auto form submit (onchange) commands.
Probably this causes the display of the alert messages, that blocks the selection
process in case of changing the shipping method several times.
Thank you in advance.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
Please help me, how I could disable the alert messages at checkout.
I have on one page at checkout more manual shipping methods, payment, cart, term moduls.
I use the description field of the shipping methods for displaying dropdown lists,
that operates in case of selection with auto form submit (onchange) commands.
Probably this causes the display of the alert messages, that blocks the selection
process in case of changing the shipping method several times.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176232
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Disable checkout alert messages
Hi,
To remove alert messages related on the shipping you will have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php" and remove the line:
But I don't think that this will solve your problem.
And I don't really understood your problem, could you give us a link to a product page directly to see what is happening ?
To remove alert messages related on the shipping you will have to edit the file "components/com_hikashop/views/checkout/view.html.php" and remove the line:
Code:
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::_('NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND'));
And I don't really understood your problem, could you give us a link to a product page directly to see what is happening ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: plengyel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186420
by plengyel
Replied by plengyel on topic Disable checkout alert messages
Dear Xavier,
I switch to Business edition and as an alternative solution I will use custom fields at checkout.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Peter
I switch to Business edition and as an alternative solution I will use custom fields at checkout.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds