- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
custom field address_country issue
11 years 11 months ago #176282
by oilibear
custom field address_country issue was created by oilibear
Hi,
In the settings of the address_country custom_field I have Add a 'Please select' value checked, the default text for that is too long: please make a selection from the list customise
and I tried to add a custom one by entering the custom text. It didn't accept it, it says changes saved but the text doesn't change so my question is can I change the default one somewhere in the global configuration or fix the problem, see the screen grab attached.
Thanks,
Kashka
In the settings of the address_country custom_field I have Add a 'Please select' value checked, the default text for that is too long: please make a selection from the list customise
and I tried to add a custom one by entering the custom text. It didn't accept it, it says changes saved but the text doesn't change so my question is can I change the default one somewhere in the global configuration or fix the problem, see the screen grab attached.
Thanks,
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176286
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom field address_country issue
Hi,
You can use a translation override in order to change that text:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
You can use a translation override in order to change that text:
hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176519
by oilibear
Replied by oilibear on topic custom field address_country issue
that's great, thanks for that Nicolas.
Kashka
Kashka
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds