- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout message
- mediasprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176448
by mediasprint
Checkout message was created by mediasprint
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32
Hello
When I try to checkout, I get following message:
"You cannot proceed to a guest checkout as some of the products in your cart require a registration to our website. Please register an account or remove these products from your cart in order to proceed."
I can't figure out why this message appear.
Can you help?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32
Hello
When I try to checkout, I get following message:
"You cannot proceed to a guest checkout as some of the products in your cart require a registration to our website. Please register an account or remove these products from your cart in order to proceed."
I can't figure out why this message appear.
Can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176522
by rahuston
Replied by rahuston on topic Checkout message
I just upgraded to 2.3.4 business and I have the same problem! I can't get past it, HELP!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #176535
by southpaw3229
Replied by southpaw3229 on topic Checkout message
I too and having the same issue.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176546
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout message
Hi,
Please unpublish the plugin "HikaShop | group" which provide the feature "user group after purchase".
I created an issue ticket for that problem ; we will fix it as soon as possible.
Regards,
Please unpublish the plugin "HikaShop | group" which provide the feature "user group after purchase".
I created an issue ticket for that problem ; we will fix it as soon as possible.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mediasprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #176581
by mediasprint
Replied by mediasprint on topic Checkout message
Thanks, it works now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds