- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
1064 SQL syntax error
- valeriejhz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176557
by valeriejhz
1064 SQL syntax error was created by valeriejhz
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 38.0.2125.104 m (also Firefox on both Windows and Unix - not sure what versions)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.* FROM erud9_hikashop_order_product AS a WHERE a.order_id =
I get this error on the front end when I click the Finish button on the checkout page - it is supposed to go to the Authorize.net plugin next. I also get the same error on the backend when I go to the Order table and click the New button. I can get it cleared up by deleting all my HikaShop files and reinstalling HikaShop. After that, I can click New in the table all day long and it will create a new line item in the table. Once I go to the front end checkout, put something in the cart, and select Finish, the error is back and will happen in the Order table from that point forward.
The site is timelesshomeschoolevents.org.
Help, please!
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.32
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 38.0.2125.104 m (also Firefox on both Windows and Unix - not sure what versions)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.* FROM erud9_hikashop_order_product AS a WHERE a.order_id =
I get this error on the front end when I click the Finish button on the checkout page - it is supposed to go to the Authorize.net plugin next. I also get the same error on the backend when I go to the Order table and click the New button. I can get it cleared up by deleting all my HikaShop files and reinstalling HikaShop. After that, I can click New in the table all day long and it will create a new line item in the table. Once I go to the front end checkout, put something in the cart, and select Finish, the error is back and will happen in the Order table from that point forward.
The site is timelesshomeschoolevents.org.
Help, please!
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176625
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
Hi,
Do you have falang installled in your website ?
Regards,
Do you have falang installled in your website ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- valeriejhz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #176639
by valeriejhz
Replied by valeriejhz on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
I don't.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176662
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
Hi,
Please provide a test account in order to reproduce the issue and see from where the error come.
Turning on the Joomla debug mode and setting the error reporting level to "maximum" will be top.
This way we will see a more detailed error.
Please provide a test account in order to reproduce the issue and see from where the error come.
Turning on the Joomla debug mode and setting the error reporting level to "maximum" will be top.
This way we will see a more detailed error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- valeriejhz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #176838
by valeriejhz
Replied by valeriejhz on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
I created a an account - login is test password is Passw0rd
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176858
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
Hi,
Change the code:
to:
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php and that will fix the problem.
Change the code:
Code:
$query = 'SELECT a.* FROM '.hikashop_table('order_product').' AS a WHERE a.order_id = '.$order->order_id;
Code:
$query = 'SELECT a.* FROM '.hikashop_table('order_product').' AS a WHERE a.order_id = '.(int)$order->order_id;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- valeriejhz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177437
by valeriejhz
Replied by valeriejhz on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
Now I have more errors 
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 1065
Notice: Undefined property: hikashopProductClass::$products in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php on line 431
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php on line 431
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 474
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_id in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 1065
Notice: Undefined property: hikashopProductClass::$products in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php on line 431
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/plugins/hikashop/massaction_order/massaction_order.php on line 431
Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /home2/sparklk0/public_html/timelesshomeschoolevents/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php on line 474
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177474
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
Hi,
It looks like you have a mass-action.
Could you please unpublish this mass action and tell us more about it ?
Regards,
It looks like you have a mass-action.
Could you please unpublish this mass action and tell us more about it ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: valeriejhz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- valeriejhz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177853
by valeriejhz
Replied by valeriejhz on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
I had a lot of issues on my website not related to HikaShop - I don't think I had a mass action or anything, but I don't know. I think I really screwed some stuff up trying different extensions and just trying to learn Joomla for the first time. I started with a fresh install of Joomla and rebuilt everything. Everything is working except for Authorize.net payment plugin. When I click finish to pay, it says Pay Now - I click that, and get this:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<response>
<ResponseCode>3</ResponseCode>
<Errors>
<Error>
<ErrorCode>87</ErrorCode>
<ErrorText>
<![CDATA[
Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.
]]>
</ErrorText>
</Error>
</Errors>
<AuthCode>
<![CDATA[ ]]>
</AuthCode>
<AVSResultCode>P</AVSResultCode>
<CVVResultCode/>
<TransID>0</TransID>
<RefTransID/>
<TransHash>3B3A2E4F34BA45A2D31362393480CEF0</TransHash>
<TestMode>0</TestMode>
<UserRef/>
<AccountNumber/>
<AccountType/>
</response>
This may be an issue with Authorize.net, and not HikaShop at all, but I wanted to make sure.
Thanks for all your help!!
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<response>
<ResponseCode>3</ResponseCode>
<Errors>
<Error>
<ErrorCode>87</ErrorCode>
<ErrorText>
<![CDATA[
Transactions of this market type cannot be processed on this system.
]]>
</ErrorText>
</Error>
</Errors>
<AuthCode>
<![CDATA[ ]]>
</AuthCode>
<AVSResultCode>P</AVSResultCode>
<CVVResultCode/>
<TransID>0</TransID>
<RefTransID/>
<TransHash>3B3A2E4F34BA45A2D31362393480CEF0</TransHash>
<TestMode>0</TestMode>
<UserRef/>
<AccountNumber/>
<AccountType/>
</response>
This may be an issue with Authorize.net, and not HikaShop at all, but I wanted to make sure.
Thanks for all your help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- valeriejhz
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177854
by valeriejhz
Replied by valeriejhz on topic 1064 SQL syntax error
I see that the address at this point is
secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll
, so I guess it is authorize.net, or maybe I don't have some of my settings in my Authorize.net plugin right to make them happy. I'll contact their support and see if they can help me work it out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds