- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Login buttons.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #177441
by zipadyduda
Cart Login buttons. was created by zipadyduda
-- HikaShop version -- : current
-- Joomla version -- : current
I'm having an issue with some login buttons and I can't figure out how to tweak the css to fix it.
You can see this page with this link.
link
I want the login icons, and the ones for forgot password which I have with a red X to match the ones up on the top of the page.
I also want to remove the colored background around the icons where the question marks are now.
-- Joomla version -- : current
I'm having an issue with some login buttons and I can't figure out how to tweak the css to fix it.
You can see this page with this link.
link
I want the login icons, and the ones for forgot password which I have with a red X to match the ones up on the top of the page.
I also want to remove the colored background around the icons where the question marks are now.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by zipadyduda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #177504
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Cart Login buttons.
Can I replace this with a CBLogin module?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #177510
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Cart Login buttons.
If I edit .btn { it also changes my 'add to cart' buttons, I don't want to change that.
I just want it to look nice. I need to be able to control those elements independently with css
I just want it to look nice. I need to be able to control those elements independently with css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177529
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart Login buttons.
Hello,
Using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Using some CSS code like this will probably do the job :
Code:
a.btn.hasTooltip {
background: none;
border: none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 11 months ago #177584
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic Cart Login buttons.
Thanks, that got rid of the background.
Would you know how I would replace the icons and center them horizontally?
Would you know how I would replace the icons and center them horizontally?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177657
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cart Login buttons.
Note that you can directly edit the code of the login form through the "login_form" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds