Skip to main content

Add button on checkout does not work

More
11 years 11 months ago #177896 by Khalid90241
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Internet Explorer 9
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : In checkout when I click the New button the page does not open and go to add shipping info. How can I fix this?

In checkout when I click the New button, the page does not open and go to add shipping info. How can I fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #177927 by nicolas
Hi,

There is some jquery parsing library on your website which tries to parse the HikaShop javascript to remove the noConflict command and completely breaks it. Turn that off and that should solve the problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum