- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 8
Payment Method has to be entered twice (v2.3.4)
11 years 11 months ago #178497
by bp54
Payment Method has to be entered twice (v2.3.4) was created by bp54
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4 Business Edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
After the Hikashop update to version 2.3.4 I see that during checkout the Payment method has to be choosen twice. After the first selection and entering <Next> the checkout returns to the Payment selection page... The second time the Payment method is selected the checkout continues as it should.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
After the Hikashop update to version 2.3.4 I see that during checkout the Payment method has to be choosen twice. After the first selection and entering <Next> the checkout returns to the Payment selection page... The second time the Payment method is selected the checkout continues as it should.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178566
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment Method has to be entered twice (v2.3.4)
Hi,
The best is to use the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" or the option "Auto select default shipping and payment methods".
We changed some tiny rules for the general checkout algorithm so depending your checkout workflow, what directly validate a payment/shipping method should no more (in order to feet to e-commerce rules).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#checkout_shipping
Regards,
The best is to use the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" or the option "Auto select default shipping and payment methods".
We changed some tiny rules for the general checkout algorithm so depending your checkout workflow, what directly validate a payment/shipping method should no more (in order to feet to e-commerce rules).
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ml#checkout_shipping
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178673
by bp54
Replied by bp54 on topic Payment Method has to be entered twice (v2.3.4)
Hi,
Because I still would like to use the Next button, I changed "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to YES.
As long as I do not change anything from the default values. everything goes fine. However when I switch from iDeal (default selected) to Paypal. I have to select it twice to be able to proceed to the next step.
Please your advise.
Regards,
Benny.
Because I still would like to use the Next button, I changed "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to YES.
As long as I do not change anything from the default values. everything goes fine. However when I switch from iDeal (default selected) to Paypal. I have to select it twice to be able to proceed to the next step.
Please your advise.
Regards,
Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #178720
by bp54
Replied by bp54 on topic Payment Method has to be entered twice (v2.3.4)
I used to have all options (login, adres, shipping, payment etc.) on separate pages.
Now that I placed shipping, payment and cart-status on one page, my problem is solved.
In this configuration it is also no problem for me to not use the Next button.
I'm not sure, but it looks to me that the problem I had with the separate pages is caused by the fee that is charged for some of the shipping methods or payment methods.
Now that I placed shipping, payment and cart-status on one page, my problem is solved.
In this configuration it is also no problem for me to not use the Next button.
I'm not sure, but it looks to me that the problem I had with the separate pages is caused by the fee that is charged for some of the shipping methods or payment methods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds