- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout button disappeared
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #179102
by Bozont
Checkout button disappeared was created by Bozont
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
Hi,
I don't see the checkout button in the basket even I am logged in.
What can be the problem?
(It worked before, I have no idea what happend, maybe I changed something in the options, but I don't remember. I don't think that I caused this because I didn't make any changes except the quantity of the products. Is it possible, that it just happened? I really don't remember that I made changes. Previous Wednesday it was ok, because I received an order that day.)
It's very important for me, because there is no button and there is no opportunity for a customer to make an order.
Thanks for help
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
Hi,
I don't see the checkout button in the basket even I am logged in.
What can be the problem?
(It worked before, I have no idea what happend, maybe I changed something in the options, but I don't remember. I don't think that I caused this because I didn't make any changes except the quantity of the products. Is it possible, that it just happened? I really don't remember that I made changes. Previous Wednesday it was ok, because I received an order that day.)
It's very important for me, because there is no button and there is no opportunity for a customer to make an order.
Thanks for help
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Bozont. Reason: new information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179227
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout button disappeared
Hi,
Like that it will be very difficult to help you.
Please provide more details about your configuration and the most import thing in the entire universe : a link
Regards,
Like that it will be very difficult to help you.
Please provide more details about your configuration and the most import thing in the entire universe : a link
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179265
by Bozont
So, here is a link to my page:
ingyom-bingyom.hu/
As you can see, I made a Checkout button on the right(Pénztárhoz button).
It's an urgent tinkering solution : ), I used this topic to make it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/28372-pr...oduct-list-page.html
It works but, It's not the normal process. :silly:
What other informations needed?
Thank you.
Replied by Bozont on topic Checkout button disappeared
ingyom-bingyom.hu/
As you can see, I made a Checkout button on the right(Pénztárhoz button).
It's an urgent tinkering solution : ), I used this topic to make it:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/28372-pr...oduct-list-page.html
It works but, It's not the normal process. :silly:
What other informations needed?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179284
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout button disappeared
Hi,
Do you have made an override for the view "product | cart" ?
What is your cart module configuration in HikaShop > Display > Content modules ?
Regards,
Do you have made an override for the view "product | cart" ?
What is your cart module configuration in HikaShop > Display > Content modules ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179550
by Bozont
Replied by Bozont on topic Checkout button disappeared
Hi,
I didn't make any changes for the view "product I cart". I don't know how to make or where
I attach a picture with the Display sheet configuration. I hope this is where the problem is.
Thank you
I didn't make any changes for the view "product I cart". I don't know how to make or where
I attach a picture with the Display sheet configuration. I hope this is where the problem is.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179552
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout button disappeared
Hi,
Sorry, I wasn't talking about your HikaShop configuration, but your module configuration ; from the "Display > Content modules" menu.
Regards,
Sorry, I wasn't talking about your HikaShop configuration, but your module configuration ; from the "Display > Content modules" menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179974
by Bozont
Replied by Bozont on topic Checkout button disappeared
Hi,
Sorry, I misunderstood.
I think then this is what is needed:
Sorry, I misunderstood.
I think then this is what is needed:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180066
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout button disappeared
Hi,
On that page, you have the "show proceed to checkout button" option set to "no". If you want to see the "proceed to checkout" button on the cart module, you'll want to activate that option
On that page, you have the "show proceed to checkout button" option set to "no". If you want to see the "proceed to checkout" button on the cart module, you'll want to activate that option
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bozont
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180460
by Bozont
Replied by Bozont on topic Checkout button disappeared
Thank you for the help.
It works now.
Have a nice day.
It works now.
Have a nice day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds