- Posts: 146
- Thank you received: 2
Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
11 years 10 months ago #180606
by sison2466
Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear was created by sison2466
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hi folks,
Installed the component today, but I couldn't understand what I needed to do on the Hikashop side.
Then, you can edit the file "registration" of the view "user" via the menu Display->Views of HikaShop and add the tag {JFBCLogin} right at the beginning of the file.
I went to Display->Views, then filtered for "user" and searched for "registration", which gave me list of template names. Not sure I understand what to do from there.
Where am I supposed to put the tag?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
Hi folks,
Installed the component today, but I couldn't understand what I needed to do on the Hikashop side.
Then, you can edit the file "registration" of the view "user" via the menu Display->Views of HikaShop and add the tag {JFBCLogin} right at the beginning of the file.
I went to Display->Views, then filtered for "user" and searched for "registration", which gave me list of template names. Not sure I understand what to do from there.
Where am I supposed to put the tag?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180619
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
Hi,
I guess that your template is "tz_henry_joomla" right ?
So you have to click on "registration" or "registration_bootstrap" of the tz_henry_joomla row.
To know if you have to edit "registration" or "registration_bootstrap", it depends on the value "Use bootstrap design" in HikaShop configuration > Display > General display options.
I guess that your template is "tz_henry_joomla" right ?
So you have to click on "registration" or "registration_bootstrap" of the tz_henry_joomla row.
To know if you have to edit "registration" or "registration_bootstrap", it depends on the value "Use bootstrap design" in HikaShop configuration > Display > General display options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180772
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
non bootstrap. Is there a specific box we are supposed to past the tag into?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #180823
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
Hi,
When you are on the page www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment...4-11-21_00-59-17.png click on the "registration" file name for your frontend template and you'll get a page where you can modify the code of the registration view for your frontend template.
There, add the tag where you want (for the first time, you can add it at the top and test if it works, and then you can move it around to place it where you want exactly).
When you are on the page www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment...4-11-21_00-59-17.png click on the "registration" file name for your frontend template and you'll get a page where you can modify the code of the registration view for your frontend template.
There, add the tag where you want (for the first time, you can add it at the top and test if it works, and then you can move it around to place it where you want exactly).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181299
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
If I click on a form, I am just sent to the Template Manager section of Joomla. Regardless if I click my templaza form or just the beez3, it takes me to the same place. Once there, there does not seem like anyplace to add the JFBC tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181340
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
That's because you're clicking on the name of the template, not on the name of the file in the views listing. Please click on the name of the file "registration" and not the name of the template and it will work.
Alternatively, you can check the checkbox of the line and click on the "edit" button at the top and that will do the same.
Alternatively, you can check the checkbox of the line and click on the "edit" button at the top and that will do the same.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181401
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
Oh great. I can't believe I couldn't figure that out. One last one on this thread. The label "Registration". Where can I change that so I can say "Register below or use your social network"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181435
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
Hi,
You will have to do a translation override on the key "HIKA_REGISTRATION".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
You will have to do a translation override on the key "HIKA_REGISTRATION".
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html#tran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181502
by sison2466
Replied by sison2466 on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
I think that breaks something
Notice: Use of undefined constant JPATH_COMPONENT - assumed 'JPATH_COMPONENT' in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/TEST_SERVER/IHEART_TEST/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php on line 166
Notice: Use of undefined constant JPATH_COMPONENT - assumed 'JPATH_COMPONENT' in /hermes/walnaweb01a/b1414/moo.marcosisoncom1/TEST_SERVER/IHEART_TEST/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php on line 166
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop and JFBC Documentation Unclear
I don't think that it's related. That's actually a small bug in the Joomla library.
Turn off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and that will remove it.
Turn off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and that will remove it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds