- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Gift wrapping for hikashop
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #181106
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Gift wrapping for hikashop was created by armanemadi
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.0.0
Hi
is ther any way when go to check out page show a box or somthing that say
if you want to gift this product to other person
when chose this option
give him or his address and telephon and postal code
and pluste for exsam 1 $ extra fee for Gift wrapping ?
-- PHP version -- : 5.0.0
Hi
is ther any way when go to check out page show a box or somthing that say
if you want to gift this product to other person
when chose this option
give him or his address and telephon and postal code
and pluste for exsam 1 $ extra fee for Gift wrapping ?
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181149
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Gift wrapping for hikashop
Hi,
To do so it requires a custom plugin.
The goal is to link a custom field (value) with a price ; this price will be add in the "order additional".
Thanks to the "order additional" you can add extra prices for the orders (fees or discounts) but HikaShop does not handle the taxes for these elements for the moment (I created a issue ticket for that).
If you do not requires taxes on the gift wrapping, the custom plugin could do the job.
Regards,
To do so it requires a custom plugin.
The goal is to link a custom field (value) with a price ; this price will be add in the "order additional".
Thanks to the "order additional" you can add extra prices for the orders (fees or discounts) but HikaShop does not handle the taxes for these elements for the moment (I created a issue ticket for that).
If you do not requires taxes on the gift wrapping, the custom plugin could do the job.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #181263
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic Gift wrapping for hikashop
Hi again
I dont need tax for my system ! :lol:
where is that plug in , i should install it ??
I dont need tax for my system ! :lol:
where is that plug in , i should install it ??
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #181366
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Gift wrapping for hikashop
Hi,
I am sorry, this plugin does not exist (yet).
It's just that I wrote some specifications few weeks ago for a similar custom job request, so I still go that in a part of my brain even if the plugin has not been developed.
If you want, you can use the "contact us" form if you want details about custom works.
Regards,
I am sorry, this plugin does not exist (yet).
It's just that I wrote some specifications few weeks ago for a similar custom job request, so I still go that in a part of my brain even if the plugin has not been developed.
If you want, you can use the "contact us" form if you want details about custom works.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 10 months ago #181391
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic Gift wrapping for hikashop
Tanks for your reply , maybe later this becomes one of the features of hikashop
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds