- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 2
Problem with checkout page layout
11 years 9 months ago #182719
by bludove30
Problem with checkout page layout was created by bludove30
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The errors are hard to see because they are over the photos.
Warning: getimagesize(/home/smtndef/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/badge_newproduct_16223.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/smtndef/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php on line 124
Warning: getimagesize(/home/smtndef/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/badge_newproduct_16223.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/smtndef/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php on line 124
/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php on line 124
Hi:
We are having problems with the checkout layout on our site. Our client keeps getting the attached when visiting:
smokymountaindefense.com/index.php/checkout/product/listing
ok - still not sure how he got to that page - The checkout URL is: smokymountaindefense.com/index.php/our-products/checkout or smokymountaindefense.com/index.php/checkout and I am not seeing what he's seeing on these URLs but if I type in the one above, I do see all these weird products.
We have deleted all the sample products, etc so I have no idea where or how these are getting there.
Please help!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 33.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The errors are hard to see because they are over the photos.
Warning: getimagesize(/home/smtndef/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/badge_newproduct_16223.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/smtndef/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php on line 124
Warning: getimagesize(/home/smtndef/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/badge_newproduct_16223.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/smtndef/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php on line 124
/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/badge.php on line 124
Hi:
We are having problems with the checkout layout on our site. Our client keeps getting the attached when visiting:
smokymountaindefense.com/index.php/checkout/product/listing
ok - still not sure how he got to that page - The checkout URL is: smokymountaindefense.com/index.php/our-products/checkout or smokymountaindefense.com/index.php/checkout and I am not seeing what he's seeing on these URLs but if I type in the one above, I do see all these weird products.
We have deleted all the sample products, etc so I have no idea where or how these are getting there.
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 9 months ago #182792
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with checkout page layout
Hello,
Your issue is probably coming from the image that you are using through your badge via "Hikashop->Products->Badges" can you try to upload it again ?
Your issue is probably coming from the image that you are using through your badge via "Hikashop->Products->Badges" can you try to upload it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182833
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic Problem with checkout page layout
Perhaps I wasn't completely clear. The products showing on that page have nothing to do with the website except for the ones that have ammunition. The sneakers, shoes, slippers, gift cards, etc are not the client's products. I've been through the product listing and cannot even find out where those are to delete them. I don't even see how someone could get to that page but my client found it. How do I delete those items?
Lisa
Lisa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182956
by bludove30
Replied by bludove30 on topic Problem with checkout page layout
Hi:
Any way I could get an answer on this?
Thanks
Any way I could get an answer on this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with checkout page layout
Hi,
If HikaShop displays the products on the frontend listing, it means that you still have these products in your shop.
Go in the products listing, click on the "root" link of the left explorer and then make sure that you have the "all sub elements" selected on the top right dropdown of the listing. That will display you all the products of your shop.
That way, you should be able to see the products and disable the ones you don't want.
If HikaShop displays the products on the frontend listing, it means that you still have these products in your shop.
Go in the products listing, click on the "root" link of the left explorer and then make sure that you have the "all sub elements" selected on the top right dropdown of the listing. That will display you all the products of your shop.
That way, you should be able to see the products and disable the ones you don't want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds