- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Cancel Paypal no redirect
11 years 9 months ago #183264
by microweb
Cancel Paypal no redirect was created by microweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 35.0
By choosing the Paypal expr. on the first step of checkout it redirects to paypal.
Then if I choose
Cancel and Return to Aromavita (the url ( www.aromavita.gr/index.php/en/checkout/c...out/task-step/step-2 )).
It shows nothing...
I detect that the redirection from paypal to aromavita if cancel the payment must be the step-0 but I don't know where I can modify that...
Regards
Goran
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 35.0
By choosing the Paypal expr. on the first step of checkout it redirects to paypal.
Then if I choose
Cancel and Return to Aromavita (the url ( www.aromavita.gr/index.php/en/checkout/c...out/task-step/step-2 )).
It shows nothing...
I detect that the redirection from paypal to aromavita if cancel the payment must be the step-0 but I don't know where I can modify that...
Regards
Goran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183309
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cancel Paypal no redirect
Hi,
Please make sure that the option "Clean cart when order is" is set to "confirmed" in the configuration of HikaShop and that should do it.
Please make sure that the option "Clean cart when order is" is set to "confirmed" in the configuration of HikaShop and that should do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183335
by microweb
Replied by microweb on topic Cancel Paypal no redirect
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183377
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cancel Paypal no redirect
Hi,
I see that you actually have a loop on the redirects. It apparently comes from the custom order fields form which doesn't handle that properly on your last step.
Try to move the "fields" view to another view of your checkout workflow and see if that helps.
I see that you actually have a loop on the redirects. It apparently comes from the custom order fields form which doesn't handle that properly on your last step.
Try to move the "fields" view to another view of your checkout workflow and see if that helps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds