- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
checkout progress bar
11 years 9 months ago #183595
by mdraeger
checkout progress bar was created by mdraeger
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.naturalsports.ca
For some reason my progress bar only ever shows login and end. I am using the default workflow so was expecting to see other elements the progress bar such as shipping, confirmation, etc. Or according to the workflow block elements.
Is this normal? Or am I missing something?
Martin
For some reason my progress bar only ever shows login and end. I am using the default workflow so was expecting to see other elements the progress bar such as shipping, confirmation, etc. Or according to the workflow block elements.
Is this normal? Or am I missing something?
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183604
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic checkout progress bar
Hi,
That's normal.
You configured all your views in one step in your checkout workflow.
And the first view of the step is "login".
So that's why you see the progress bar like this.
I invite you to check this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...eckout-workflow.html
That's normal.
You configured all your views in one step in your checkout workflow.
And the first view of the step is "login".
So that's why you see the progress bar like this.
I invite you to check this page:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...eckout-workflow.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdraeger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183716
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic checkout progress bar
Thanks for the reference - perfect!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds