Variables for customer mails
11 years 8 months ago #185937
by Sonderup
Regards,
Michael Sønderup Nielsen
web: www.joomlakonsulenten.dk
Variables for customer mails was created by Sonderup
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi,
I'm customizing (coding) all the customer mails (order creation, order confirmation etc) and need the variables for order date and payment methode.
For the payment I have tried this code, but with no success:
Can you deliver the variables for ORDER DATE and PAYMENT METHOD?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
Hi,
I'm customizing (coding) all the customer mails (order creation, order confirmation etc) and need the variables for order date and payment methode.
For the payment I have tried this code, but with no success:
Code:
<?php
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->order_payment_id);
echo $payment->payment_name; ?><
Can you deliver the variables for ORDER DATE and PAYMENT METHOD?
Regards,
Michael Sønderup Nielsen
web: www.joomlakonsulenten.dk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185945
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variables for customer mails
Hi,
Sometimes the data is in $data->cart instead of $data so try like that:
Because the rest of the code looks good to me.
For the date, it's like this:
Sometimes the data is in $data->cart instead of $data so try like that:
Code:
<?php
$paymentClass = hikashop::get('class.payment');
$payment = $paymentClass->get($data->cart->order_payment_id);
echo $payment->payment_name; ?>
For the date, it's like this:
Code:
<?php echo hikashop_getDate($data->cart->order_created); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186038
by Sonderup
Regards,
Michael Sønderup Nielsen
web: www.joomlakonsulenten.dk
Replied by Sonderup on topic Variables for customer mails
Hi Nicolas,
The date I got right.
But the payment method is stil missing in the mail?
The date I got right.
But the payment method is stil missing in the mail?
Regards,
Michael Sønderup Nielsen
web: www.joomlakonsulenten.dk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186041
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Variables for customer mails
Hi,
I checked your website and I can see that you removed the name of the payment method for two of your payment methods:
take.ms/J4SDw
That probably explains why you don't see anything...It works but there is just nothing to display.
I checked your website and I can see that you removed the name of the payment method for two of your payment methods:
take.ms/J4SDw
That probably explains why you don't see anything...It works but there is just nothing to display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186154
by Sonderup
Regards,
Michael Sønderup Nielsen
web: www.joomlakonsulenten.dk
Replied by Sonderup on topic Variables for customer mails
DOH!!! :blush:
Thanks for pointing that out.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Regards,
Michael Sønderup Nielsen
web: www.joomlakonsulenten.dk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds