- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Terms and Conditions and strange code '; });
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #185971
by wilfried
Terms and Conditions and strange code '; }); was created by wilfried
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest IE, FF and Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Is I set the error logging to maximum I get an error.
See images
Hello,
I have added the terms and conditions to the checkout workflow. When It appears I get an extra piece of code on the next line and the hyperlink of the Terms and conditions doesn't work.
The extra piece of code is this '; });
hika001 is a picture of the page. Above how it is shown and beneath the firebug data from firefox
hika02 is my checkout workflow
Other problem??
When entering this form I switched to maximum error reporting and after that my shop doesn't work anymore. When I go back to system default for error reporting the shop works again. Strange
hika003 is how the page shows after switching to maximum error reporting.
Hope someone can help me.
I can't give the url yet because the shop is under construction and I don't want it to show right now. If that is necessary I will see what I can do, but I prefer not to.
Thanks in advance!
kind regards Wilfried
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest IE, FF and Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Is I set the error logging to maximum I get an error.
See images
Hello,
I have added the terms and conditions to the checkout workflow. When It appears I get an extra piece of code on the next line and the hyperlink of the Terms and conditions doesn't work.
The extra piece of code is this '; });
hika001 is a picture of the page. Above how it is shown and beneath the firebug data from firefox
hika02 is my checkout workflow
Other problem??
When entering this form I switched to maximum error reporting and after that my shop doesn't work anymore. When I go back to system default for error reporting the shop works again. Strange
hika003 is how the page shows after switching to maximum error reporting.
Hope someone can help me.
I can't give the url yet because the shop is under construction and I don't want it to show right now. If that is necessary I will see what I can do, but I prefer not to.
Thanks in advance!
kind regards Wilfried
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by wilfried. Reason: SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185972
by wilfried
Replied by wilfried on topic Terms and Conditions and strange code '; });
O and when I click on the link of the terms and conditions nothing happens
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #185973
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Terms and Conditions and strange code '; });
Hi,
Please note that you can edit your own message if you want to add something.
About your problem, I think you have a special plugin which "optimize", "minify" or do something with the javascript on the page (plugin which can be a part of your template, hard to say like that).
There is some javascript in the page in order to initialize the popup, this code is a "classical" jquery code
There is no way that you'll only see '; });' unless something is modifying the rendering HTML.
I recommend you to check the javascript error log of your browser in order to get more details.
I also recommend you to try another popup mode in your HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Please note that you can edit your own message if you want to add something.
About your problem, I think you have a special plugin which "optimize", "minify" or do something with the javascript on the page (plugin which can be a part of your template, hard to say like that).
There is some javascript in the page in order to initialize the popup, this code is a "classical" jquery code
Code:
<script>jQuery('#modal-shop_terms_and_cond').on('show', function() {
document.getElementById('modal-shop_terms_and_cond-container').innerHTML = '<div ........... ';
});
</script>
I recommend you to check the javascript error log of your browser in order to get more details.
I also recommend you to try another popup mode in your HikaShop configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186083
by wilfried
Replied by wilfried on topic Terms and Conditions and strange code '; });
When I set the popup mode to mootools instead of inherit (bootstrap), it works. The code is gone and I can click the link.
When I disable rockbooster (compression) and clear cache and set it to bootstrap the strange code is gone but when I click on the link nothing happens. So it could indead be some compression thing I guess. But what exactly is hard to say then.
I'll just use mootools for popups.
Thanks.
Wilfried
When I disable rockbooster (compression) and clear cache and set it to bootstrap the strange code is gone but when I click on the link nothing happens. So it could indead be some compression thing I guess. But what exactly is hard to say then.
I'll just use mootools for popups.
Thanks.
Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds