- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 1
Empty cart although product has been added
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186179
by soule
Empty cart although product has been added was created by soule
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Empty cart
Hi,
When I add a product to the cart, I can see it on the right bottom cart but when I click the cart button on the top right, it says empty.
First when I click on the proceed button in the bottom right cart, I am able to see the added products in the top right cart as well.
Thanks,
Saad
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 34.0.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Empty cart
Hi,
When I add a product to the cart, I can see it on the right bottom cart but when I click the cart button on the top right, it says empty.
First when I click on the proceed button in the bottom right cart, I am able to see the added products in the top right cart as well.
Thanks,
Saad
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by soule.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186181
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Empty cart although product has been added
Hi,
You're using some cache ; your cart is not empty but the pages are store in cache with the "empty cart" message, even if it's not the case.
You'll find a lot of thread in this forum which explain that HikaShop is not compatible with Joomla cache (or template cache) ; you have to disable it.
Regards,
You're using some cache ; your cart is not empty but the pages are store in cache with the "empty cart" message, even if it's not the case.
You'll find a lot of thread in this forum which explain that HikaShop is not compatible with Joomla cache (or template cache) ; you have to disable it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds